Quantcast

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧zero fucks to give friday gfmt♧♢♡♤■□●○•°

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Stonedust delivery coming this afternoon for patio paver base. Getting close to the end.

Girl has to go into work for a bit today, so she's dropping the kid of with me at work for about an hour or so. Will let everyone else watch him while I do nothing then GTFO of here around noon.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Didn't have a chance to ride, instead spent the time replacing the power steering hoses on the M. 4pm can't come fast enough.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Just got back in the office from a "State of our County" event sponsored by the local business journal publication....total snoozefest - I left early and got a biscuit.

Gonna put on my boogie shoes, visit the shed and go see Phish tonight. We're all mid-forties fans, now....so I expect the grill cheese sandies and 5-for-2 imports in the parking lot will be replaced with bran muffins and Ensure smoothies.....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Good Morning!!

Just got back in the office from a "State of our County" event sponsored by the local business journal publication....total snoozefest - I left early and got a biscuit.

Gonna put on my boogie shoes, visit the shed and go see Phish tonight. We're all mid-forties fans, now....so I expect the grill cheese sandies and 5-for-2 imports in the parking lot will be replaced with bran muffins and Ensure smoothies.....
At teh gorge it was nitrous & hate crimes

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ready to rock. The temptation to dip out right now is overwhelming...

Buddies and I are debating going straight to Saint Anne to watch the World Cup, but we've got a hotel room booked in St Raymond which could be tricky getting back to after beer(s).

Sadly, left the DH bike at home. :(