Quantcast

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧zero fucks to give nailed to cross day gfmt♧♢♡♤■□●○•°

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
chin up fucker.....beat the shit out of your bass for a week...
That's the plan.
Wondering if I'm dealing with a low grade infection on top of the usual stuff. Could explain some of the exhaustion and malaise. Honestly, think I just wanted a week alone to play my basses I've been missing.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode some trails today and climbed some hills. Trails were awesome and someone has spent many hours out there with a chain saw clearing crap.

Sadly, no hero dirt was found. Only slippery as snot roots and moist dirt.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Crappola, earned my pay this afternoon. A competitor was loading their horse into the trailer and took a hard kick to the knee. I Triaged, treated and had Fire and EMS respond. They got transported to a local hospital with a seriously busted up led . Show was stopped for 30 minutes while we did our thing.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Rode this afternoon. Dirt was grand, felt great to find flow over chunk and catch a little air here and there after a long winter again. Snow riding sucks.
I'm not one for catching air but today I had no choice. I took a pirate shortcut that I had never riden before. On my way out I saw a hot dogger on a hard tail whip down with ease, it looked steep, fast and fun. I typically roll drops and don't worry about losing speed, this section of trail has 2 smallish drops that are more like big rocks in the trail. I was not expecting the first and did not have enough speed to pull the front tire up and roll the rear. I tried but ended up getting air and landing on the front tire, bounced around and barely brought the rear tire down before hitting the second smaller drop which quickly turns into an aggressive short climb. I missed the climb due to still being in a high gear but I managed to avoid a spectacular crash. I've never done air well. Did not shit my pants so that was good...

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Crappola, earned my pay this afternoon. A competitor was loading their horse into the trailer and took a hard kick to the knee. I Triaged, treated and had Fire and EMS respond. They got transported to a local hospital with a seriously busted up led . Show was stopped for 30 minutes while we did our thing.
Last week one of my employees took a hoof to his balls, he could not wear pants due to tennis ball size nuts, could not eat due to nausea. He asked if I wanted to see the pictures... I said no. :dead:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Anyone free to ride Dakota Ridge tomorrow? About 1:30 at Zorro.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Worked on an alternate entrance to the rock section. Built a jump reinforced with a rock wall. It's maybe 2.5 ft. high but its at the edge of a small drop, so 4 ft. to transition. Debating wether or not to build a lander. This new route will allow more aggressive riders to hit the rocks stupid fast if they so choose.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Worked on an alternate entrance to the rock section. Built a jump reinforced with a rock wall. It's maybe 2.5 ft. high but its at the edge of a small drop, so 4 ft. to transition. Debating wether or not to build a lander. This new route will allow more aggressive riders to hit the rocks stupid fast if they so choose.
moar rock. Here take some if ya need any...