Quantcast

°•○●turdsday gfmd●○•°

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
♤♡◇♧ :nerd: ♧◇♡♤

pulled out this cd...have not heard this in about 20 years....

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Arrgh, don't shop tired.
Go for a basic transmitter and end up being an idiot, will have to get in to MTB photography now, fuck it!
1701949637149.png

I need two halves of a brain that work properly, not a flash that looks like an up the bum thing.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Day of powerpoint. Meh. Still sick since yaay I had to travel for work for 2 weeks while sick. Almost bought a gravel bike today but the geo was whack when i tried it. Following the super long TT trend of MTB means you were stretched AF. Not fun.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
what up my internetz peoples

state marine board finally got back with a temp registration for the boat. Guess I can order the kit and do ther service on the outboard and be waiting for the rain to stop.

still on the prowl for a 16-20 enclosed trailer to turn into a tool trailer

picked up a new Milwaukee M12 palm nailer at a pawn shop for a $100 bucks yesterday. That’s a $300 savings

Arrgh, don't shop tired.
Go for a basic transmitter and end up being an idiot, will have to get in to MTB photography now, fuck it!
View attachment 204732
I need two halves of a brain that work properly, not a flash that looks like an up the bum thing.

nobody uses speed lights anymore? Or you just into packing lunchboxes around for your glamour shots?

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
slept like shit
more interview stuff today but I think my mind is made up. I already have a formal offer in hand.

considering buying a used trek y bike that some ding dong stuck a vivid air on just to take the vivid air for my bike, then sell off the rest of the y. suppose I should commit to the shimz tho

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
wasssup

went to a presentation on where to fish on the American river last night, it was good.

on the downer side I was so asleep that when my wife got up early I forgot to take my morning med before going back to sleep for two more hours. Now I have to wait 45 more minutes before I can have coffee or food. :banghead: :banghead:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yesterday went sideways. We got a call from the principal that Hannah told somebody that she was going to kill them. They knocked over her Jenga tower, she got mad, and that was her reaction. Long conversation later and she's starting the ADHD testing process. She shows almost every symptom and this is apparently just a manifestation of lack of impulse control (ie. extreme version of no filter).

Then last night at 3am she got sick, so she's staying home. Today's gonna be fun.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Short ride on the path last night - holy balls it was cold. Every time we got within spitting distance of the river, I'd start getting brainfreeze.

Got a bunch of heavy wet snow last night.

Welcome to winter:
1701957746541.png

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
check for damage, I'd be worried about clearance from that slammed seatpost.
Looks like it would be on the reservoir if anything, but I think rebuilding the monarch is going to be more rewarding and a better shock in the end. I think I can do it for 60-70$

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yesterday went sideways. We got a call from the principal that Hannah told somebody that she was going to kill them. They knocked over her Jenga tower, she got mad, and that was her reaction. Long conversation later and she's starting the ADHD testing process. She shows almost every symptom and this is apparently just a manifestation of lack of impulse control (ie. extreme version of no filter).

Then last night at 3am she got sick, so she's staying home. Today's gonna be fun.
teach her not to make verbal threats, just fast forward straight to the ass whooping.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Pissing the day away waiting on Costco to show up and exchange the giant fuck TV we bought from them that won't connect to the Internet. :rolleyes: I don't watch the stupid thing but this is of course my problem to deal with. Oh well, I certainly have other stuff I can be doing around the house.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You know… I try to be a productive person, but then I discover the Instagram feed of an artist who does watercolor paintings of celebrities posed on sandwiches and lose an hour of my life.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
So I have a friend down in Pisgah proper and was telling him about the 'other Pisgah' So what's a good advanced loop at Wilson?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Fuck... my buddy gave me a rare wheat penny to do some research on and I stashed it in a file organizer on my desk. Get home yesterday and the spouse apparently was tired of looking at the organizer and donated it to goodwill. Adios penny. Wtf spouse I thought that was my desk???

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Neither are helpful for the 5y/o.
be weary of the ADHD tests on such a young child. Or at least mindful of the shortcomings. As you know, the tests are scored on a bell curve for 'normal' development at a given age. The more data points, the more accurate the test results, and the more useful the outcomes. What I discovered when we had our son tested at 6 (or maybe 7), is that there is very little data for that age category. So there was a lot of "well, he tests low here... and that could be down to many different factors, we can't be sure what the cause is and how to address the issue"... I discovered that it isn't till grade 3 that you get enough data points to really be able to make use of the diagnosis.

On the other hand, having the diagnosis is a tool you can take to the school/teachers and explain your kids' needs, and not have them mislabeled with unhelpful labels (such as "problem child" for example)...

either way... good luck.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
be weary of the ADHD tests on such a young child. Or at least mindful of the shortcomings. As you know, the tests are scored on a bell curve for 'normal' development at a given age. The more data points, the more accurate the test results, and the more useful the outcomes. What I discovered when we had our son tested at 6 (or maybe 7), is that there is very little data for that age category. So there was a lot of "well, he tests low here... and that could be down to many different factors, we can't be sure what the cause is and how to address the issue"... I discovered that it isn't till grade 3 that you get enough data points to really be able to make use of the diagnosis.

On the other hand, having the diagnosis is a tool you can take to the school/teachers and explain your kids' needs, and not have them mislabeled with unhelpful labels (such as "problem child" for example)...

either way... good luck.
my son was diagnosed at age ~4. sometimes its very, very obvious. given it's stoney, i would trust he knows what he's talking about here.