Quantcast

|°•| sat gmt |•°|

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Changing rotors, pads, bleeding brakes, and putting on winters and box
on Subaru. Going to start building desk for Haley with scrap piece of butcher block for top. Lots of CFP study. Today will be busy.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
DSO went nuts at a Paddington outside the house at 1AM. Consequently I'm exhausted this morning.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Woke up before my alarm, felt rested so I just got out of bed. Current temperature is 96.0ºF, still have a slight cough that I still maintain is allergies + smoke + thin air. Speaking of, the smoke smell is a-pretty-pretty- bad here this morning. Updated my resumé and fired it off to a recruiter who reached out about a position here in Denver. Gonna take The Cartel™ for a poop-walk, do some user experience design, virtually attend a couple-too-tree meetings, ride my bike in the woods and over some rocks, drink a few beers, eat some leftovers, snuggle my future wife, then go to bed. Life... is not so bad right now. Stay safe and sane out there, fuckers.
Woke up before my alarm again today, might as well get some shit done. How'd I do yesterday?

take The Cartel™ for a poop-walk
do some user experience design
virtually attend a couple-too-tree meetings
ride my bike in the woods and over some rocks
drink a few beers
eat some leftovers
snuggle my future wife
go to bed

Figure today looks similar, but replace the two work tasks with a couple of van tasks: sewing up and installing some cloth shoe holders on the back doors for storage of... uh... well, shoes. I guess. And sunscreen and tire levers and other nonsense like that.

motherfuck....
I agree.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Been sick for a couple of days nothing big just headache and feeling tired. So missed out on a birthday bash with the boys including biking on some of the best trails in Denmark and lots of meat on the grill :-(

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Woke up before my alarm again today, might as well get some shit done. How'd I do yesterday?

take The Cartel™ for a poop-walk
do some user experience design
virtually attend a couple-too-tree meetings
ride my bike in the woods and over some rocks
drink a few beers
eat some leftovers
snuggle my future wife
go to bed

Figure today looks similar, but replace the two work tasks with a couple of van tasks: sewing up and installing some cloth shoe holders on the back doors for storage of... uh... well, shoes. I guess. And sunscreen and tire levers and other nonsense like that.

I agree.
We just use a back of door shoe rack from Walmart. Much mo betta than a homegrown solution. We use it for storage of all sorts of crap. (Here is an example, we use a nicer, more durable one)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
We just use a back of door shoe rack from Walmart. Much mo betta than a homegrown solution. We use it for storage of all sorts of crap. (Here is an example, we use a nicer, more durable one)

Yeah man, that’s what I’m going to be installing today. We are modifying it a bit, as we won’t use it for height but rather cut it in half and install half on each door down low so we can get to it.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Been sick for a couple of days nothing big just headache and feeling tired. So missed out on a birthday bash with the boys including biking on some of the best trails in Denmark and lots of meat on the grill :-(
covid

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Subaru done. Neighbor invited us over for end of season pool party before they winterize the pool, so that, then study.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Man, I had a great day. Took the new beater out for 13.5 miles with Wife, splat, and 10 others, doing our best to stay socially distant but not really. The new bike is awesome. I like it even more than I thought I would, probably due to be upsold on the more expensive frame and wheels. We stopped at a hole in the wall burger joint after for a calorie reload. I rode 9.5 miles last night too. Pics of all that shit are on Strava for the three of you who use it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Slept like crap last night and was grumpy this morning. Took a nap after breakfast. Then split some wood, chatted with my nearly 90 year old neighbor a bit. Sun came out this afternoon which helped improve my mood. Time to grab a shower then start the bonfire and make mountain pie pizzas with the kids.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Went for a ride, was run off the trail on a technical climb by a moped rider coming down towards me who didn't understand braking or trail etiquette...

DSO is still amped up from the momma and baby Paddington's which were outside the house at 1AM.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Went for a ride, was run off the trail on a technical climb by a moped rider coming down towards me who didn't understand braking or trail etiquette...

DSO is still amped up from the momma and baby Paddington's which were outside the house at 1AM.
Stand your ground and drop that shoulder! Channel vibes of exiting subways with idiots crowding the middle trying to get in quick.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Man, I had a great day. Took the new beater out for 13.5 miles with Wife, splat, and 10 others, doing our best to stay socially distant but not really. The new bike is awesome. I like it even more than I thought I would, probably due to be upsold on the more expensive frame and wheels. We stopped at a hole in the wall burger joint after for a calorie reload. I rode 9.5 miles last night too. Pics of all that shit are on Strava for the three of you who use it.
what's your user name?

rainy here. lots of house cleanup, chores, etc. 10yo's laptop died (was a hand me down from MIL) so braved costco and got him a chromebook.

s'posed to be rainy tomorrow too. maybe head to the nearby trail and scope some lines?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fun day at Bromont, again. In "last run" predictable fashion, I ate shit into a rock berm (somehow didn't even get a scratch) and the lady friend made a wrong turn and ended up on the complete opposite and wrong side of the hill. What a shit show haha.

Saw these two on the hill under the lift. Not really sure what's going on?

This is whats left of the middle part of the world cup course. Lost to nature and rotting away.

Trails a frigging PRIME though!

I kinda want another dh bike if this is a regular thing. :(

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Cleaned up ok. Needs tires and I will pay someone to field day the engine bay, it's a hot mess.

PXL_20201010_231730591.jpg

I scored a tailgate for $250 off Craigslist, but I am lacking supporting hardware. Hope to have that sorted.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I want a refund on today.

Hike was pleasant, but the open house we went to was a huge disappointment. I will say I have never been in a house that has fire sprinklers on every floor.

Attempt to walk around Portsmouth was thwarted by the million other people and morons without masks, so we paid our $2 parking fee and left, only to have a mediocre dinner. BLAH I say.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I want a refund on today.

Hike was pleasant, but the open house we went to was a huge disappointment. I will say I have never been in a house that has fire sprinklers on every floor.
Did they say why? Sounds like a lot of work to maintain/test...or a lot to go wrong when it goes off or leaks...