Quantcast

~~°~ . ~°~~ But why Up! friday ~~°~ . ~°~~

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have had some really good deep sleep the last two days and have tons of energy today. Not worked out at all during the week so I am looking forward to hitting the gym this weekend without any work taking away focus. Riding outside has pretty much been impossible in Denmark since Christmas as we have had non stop rain and it looks like it will continue the rest of the month. Not thinking of the trails at all as I am sure they are a mess. Hopefully March will be dry like last year so the season is not that far away.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Heyo! Sloppy, slippery day out there. Will all the rain melt the snow from yesterday? We shall see! Guessing trails will be too sloppy to ride this weekend, unfortunately.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Heyo! Sloppy, slippery day out there. Will all the rain melt the snow from yesterday? We shall see! Guessing trails will be too sloppy to ride this weekend, unfortunately.
You still got snow? There was none left here as of last night. Likely too wet to ride here as well, maybe I'll do a few miles on wet pavement to re-seat studs that got a workout during my last trip to Yudicky. Feels like March for sure.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You still got snow? There was none left here as of last night. Likely too wet to ride here as well, maybe I'll do a few miles on wet pavement to re-seat studs that got a workout during my last trip to Yudicky. Feels like March for sure.
Got another inch yesterday to add to the lingering inch, both of which got sleeted on last night. It's going to get real sloppy later when rain gets added to the mix and temps go up.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Ugghh. I have a cool job at a really fucked up company.

Hope the weather holds long enough to get home for the weekend…i have an accidentally to build.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Half day wfh. Shall allow for in-day Peloton, Costco run, cleaning trumpets and other miscellanea

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
4-6 inches of snow fell last night. Lucky me was up at 3am to watch the lovely snow plow truck go by.

Need to bring the fat bike's rear wheel into the house so it can warm up, so I can take a look at what the heck is going on inside of the hub.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
If it had been the rear wheel it would have still been a pretty good deal. But the only reason I bought the wheelset was to get rid of the Formula rear hub version currently installed. So the front wheel I received is very nice...but useless on its own.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If it had been the rear wheel it would have still been a pretty good deal. But the only reason I bought the wheelset was to get rid of the Formula rear hub version currently installed. So the front wheel I received is very nice...but useless on its own.
that is quite an oopsy.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
that is quite an oopsy.
It's one of those times where the order was a risk, but the reward if correct would be worth it. My concern was that I'd get CL instead of 6-bolt. I didn't think they'd only send one wheel...

See what happens in response to my email and then claim against Paypal/CC if not resolved I guess.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's one of those times where the order was a risk, but the reward if correct would be worth it. My concern was that I'd get CL instead of 6-bolt. I didn't think they'd only send one wheel...

See what happens in response to my email and then claim against Paypal/CC if not resolved I guess.
any evidence of tampering?