Quantcast

°!° Fray dray °!°

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

In the office for the 3rd time this week. This is bullshark!

Off next week for mandatory work shutdown. That I have to use vacation for. :rolleyes: Guess I'll take the good with the bad.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
DSO decided 4:11 was time for everyone to get up.
my older brothers ridgeback has set routines....set times of day where he likes to be or sit....and if you happen to be in his spot he will figure out a way to move you to get to his spot...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Slept like shit and at work. Also have a meetup with some friends after work, I'd rather go riding. And they all do, but convincing them to actually do so is another thing..

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yo yo yo sup

still zwifting. doing a workout with your trainer not set to ERG mode is stupid. So i changed it. Doing a workout on your trainer in ERG mode is also stupid, but good stupid.

Then I got a migraine and wanted to die, but I'm getting over that I guess.

Parents come into town the evening. Pizza and weird booze with dad.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Went back to the dentist yesterday, had the actual dentist doing the work. Huge difference. The Doc is very calm, intentional with hi movements, and communicative. As close to a "great" experience in a dentist chair as one can have, methinks.

Otherwise, drove back home from the Front Strange last night, got in about 11pm. Managed to mostly sneak in the house without alerting The Cartel™ until the very last minute, so they only barked for ~30 seconds instead of the ~15 minutes they might have barked had I not opened the front gate as quietly as I did. Good trip, got to see a bunch of friends (though not all of them, you assholes), got a bunch of wedding errands done, happy to be back in the High Country.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I had a pretty lousy-for-me 5K race last night. 20:28 race time. My legs and body felt blah and I just never got cranking. Our company masters team (age 40+) finished second in the team challenge and I was the fastest one, so that was cool. Anyway, my heart rate was way, way high during the race. It was in the 180's for most of the race and topped out at 187. Usually I might hit 180 when I am going at my absolute hardest during a race. Makes me think something was going on with me last night. Hopefully I feel better Sunday during my half ironman.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Went back to the dentist yesterday, had the actual dentist doing the work. Huge difference. The Doc is very calm, intentional with hi movements, and communicative. As close to a "great" experience in a dentist chair as one can have, methinks.
What new bike part did you buy him/her? ;)

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I had a pretty lousy-for-me 5K race last night. 20:28 race time. My legs and body felt blah and I just never got cranking. Our company masters team (age 40+) finished second in the team challenge and I was the fastest one, so that was cool. Anyway, my heart rate was way, way high during the race. It was in the 180's for most of the race and topped out at 187. Usually I might hit 180 when I am going at my absolute hardest during a race. Makes me think something was going on with me last night. Hopefully I feel better Sunday during my half ironman.
Those 5G chips, I tell ya.... ;) :D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello monkeys. Today I have a 1 o'clock appointment with a local Stoney and then... I need to decide on a bike ride or kayaking in the river. Smoke / air quality will decide. I took the kayak out for 2 hours yesterday, the smoke was heavy and high with the sun barely breaking. Low to no wind so the water was smooth as glass, very relaxing. I paddled yesterday so if I go out again today I will drop in the fins and really take it easy. Tomorrow I plan on 2 high effort 60 minute bike rides, 1 road and one trail.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You raise the cow?
I've decided that I'm going to try and stop eating beef - when possible. We have a bunch of beef in the freezers that we're working through, but that will probably be it. Beef is one of the greatest problems re: methane pollution and drought in the West (let alone Amazon).