Quantcast

°*°* insomnia rules gmt *°*°

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
In the best mood. Travel was great for me. Hoping I can hold on tomorrow when I get back to work.
I wouldn't hold much hope in this.. unless you like your job?

My gut is getting irritated at American portions of food. How did I eat more crap food like ice cream and candy, but not gain weight? I walked everywhere and ate reasonable Euro portions.
Yup. You know one secret to eating more rational-sized portions? Get smaller plates.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It RAINED! It was awesome. Except it's supposed to stay cloudy and we might not get to see the meteor shower now. You win some, you lose some! Also... this just made my job more fun today--ahhh property management :)

Months of no rain + sudden downpour = Urban geyser

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Comment of the day from the new guy (who is an idiot): "What time zone is North Carolina in?" followed up by "What? I haven't had to know where states are since I learned it in third grade." Also, I'm pretty sure he is dealing.

Genius.
Several years ago I went to the Post office to ship an order to New Mexico. The postal woman who was waiting on me turned to her coworker and asked, "What is the code and do we ship there ?" He replied, "New Mexico is in the United States." Truly amazing that these folks are gainfully employed.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
No, when your balls hit the water during the prolonged morning constitutional, then you are old.
I take it you replace balls with boobs for the other gender?

Also, don't get me started on the post office here. I have 40 commercial tenants, and not only can the guy not get mail to the correct suite, I often get mail for completely different addresses. Sometimes down the street, sometimes for a different city. Mind bottling!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No, when your balls hit the water during the prolonged morning constitutional, then you are old.
what is worse is the seemingly child size toilets that are in hotels now...no fun taking a dump with your junk hanging over the front of the shitter when you sit down.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
what is worse is the seemingly child size toilets that are in hotels now...no fun taking a dump with your junk hanging over the front of the shitter when you sit down.
Huh, haven't had to hang it over the edge, but I do know quite well how extremely creepy it is when the tip hits the inside of the bowl. Makes me want to boil my junk in bleach.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
The toilets in my mother in law's pre-war Seattle house are all tiny front to back. The ween to anus distance is too small on them, in other words. I do not like them.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Pending recovered bodies and closet skeletons, I accepted a job yesterday an hour after the interview. Its contract to hire, but does come with bennies and some perks. 20 minute shorter commute will be nice, too. 2 more weeks of vacation before I have to get up in the morning again, yay.