Quantcast

{°|°} M°nday {°|°}

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I forgot how hilly Mulholland drive is between Valley Circle and Malibu Canyon. Much pegging of the cardio meter going up and a serious rush coming down. Did over 2000' of hill climbs and hit 48 mph ripping down the a couple of the descents. Serious fun....beer 30 it is

my dads place is on the other side of the pool

Last edited:

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
I'm further out, but I could see about it based on the schedule. I used to live in Beaverton, Allen is very Hispanic and the trucks in town are all legit. After 7pm next door to 7-11 is my fav truck, there used to be 5 trucks in 3 blocks, it was awesome.
Dont know if he still does, but my BIL worked on a food truck out there somewhere. Not sure where, or which one. Havent talked to him in 6 years.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I just impulsively gave $2.75 to Wikipedia today. I am clearly the most virtuous man on the planet, and deserve a thank you from the entire global population.
Or maybe just a blowjob.
Whichever comes first (heh)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
who the fuck dislikes ipas and brussel sprouts sauteed in garlic butter :confused:
Not to be Syadasti. I don't think IPA's are good with most foods. Their hoppyness clouds the palate. I roast my sprouts in butter. Sometimes I add shallots. Most folks do not like garlic as much as I do. So I use it sparingly.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Not to be Syadasti. I don't think IPA's are good with most foods. Their hoppyness clouds the palate. I roast my sprouts in butter. Sometimes I add shallots. Most folks do not like garlic as much as I do. So I use it sparingly.
to be fair i was drinking the ipa while making dinner, not while i was eating it. i simmer thinly sliced garlic in a butter/olive oil mix w/salt and pepper for 10 mins; then turn the heat up briefly when adding the sliced sprouts to get a bit of a sear on them; then turn heat down, add a bit more butter, and sautee covered, on low ~12-15 mins depending on their size. i like them a tiny bit firm/crispy still when done.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
to be fair i was drinking the ipa while making dinner, not while i was eating it. i simmer thinly sliced garlic in a butter/olive oil mix w/salt and pepper for 10 mins; then turn the heat up briefly when adding the sliced sprouts to get a bit of a sear on them; then turn heat down, add a bit more butter, and sautee covered, on low ~12-15 mins depending on their size. i like them a tiny bit firm/crispy still when done.
I'm onboard. That sounds good. I don't slice them. The sexy maid taught me a Garlic trick. take the cloves whole and let them get mushy in the pan. Then mush them up with a spatula. Add a little more butter and some wine to finish. Just a touch (a teaspoon) and not cooking wine or sherry.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The lack of Santa hats this year makes it feel like we are being occupied by the enemy in the war on christmas.

Kirk Cameron will save you!