Quantcast

(°.°) Third'oh day GMT (°.°)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
But is he a hairy twink or a bear? I hesitate to google this at work to find out
I'm going with bear. I think being hairless is a pre-requisite for being a twink.

My (gay) coworker tells me all kinds of fascinating things about the gay culture. Like bandannas on the arms signifying what you are into and advertising it to other gays on the hunt.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Almost lunch time. Just finished up some a project to hang Velcro on some dowel rods to free up shelf space. Original dowels were to thick, so bought thinner woods one. First two came out the correct size but didn't realize the higher rods we were replacing were longer. So had to find the scrap piece we cut off, cut it in half and reattach it to the dowel with gorilla tape and a nail. Worked great! Coulda used moar shimz.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
We had one of those co-op working spaces on the floor below a place I used to work. It was a bunch of dudes in squared-off dress shoes with oversized European man-purses who typed furiously on undersized laptops and tried to look like what they were doing was way more important than what the people at the next table were doing.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
We have an open space office with long lines of desks and no cubicles. It sucks donkey balls, besides no privacy the noise and other distractions are terrible. They installed elenty billionty white noise generators in the ceiling to alleviate the problem but it is still hard to have a meaningful conversation over a phone when you hear 5 other people having theirs and I need headphones 100% of the time to get any isht done. I don't understand how some people don't get that being cheap gets really expensive in the long haul.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
We have an open space office with long lines of desks and no cubicles. It sucks donkey balls, besides no privacy the noise and other distractions are terrible. They installed elenty billionty white noise generators in the ceiling to alleviate the problem but it is still hard to have a meaningful conversation over a phone when you hear 5 other people having theirs and I need headphones 100% of the time to get any isht done. I don't understand how some people don't get that being cheap gets really expensive in the long haul.
Fvk the open cube system. Noise. Distractions. Worthless.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I'm going with bear. I think being hairless is a pre-requisite for being a twink.

My (gay) coworker tells me all kinds of fascinating things about the gay culture. Like bandannas on the arms signifying what you are into and advertising it to other gays on the hunt.
Wait, what? Sounds pretty smart and savvy! How has straight culture ever caught onto this? It's like RL online dating. How do you swipe right? Or left? Slide bandana to the other arm? ...been a long time since dating life, and thank goodness ...for several reasons. I'm sure a lucky gal.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip> I don't understand how some people don't get that being cheap gets really expensive in the long haul.
And they will also completely ignore the WfH option, which is even cheaper, and offers *fewer* distractions. :disgust1:

Market has been down, a bit. Probably a decent time to buy in.
Don't forget to monocle.
Just don't buy today - it's up over 200 pts. :D

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode. buddy cased a gap and almost died. we rode out and got an imperial ipa. then went to a different trail, hiked a mile in, chainsawed out a mess of deadfall, hiked out, and rode 7 moar miles. otw to pick up indian food and moar bier. great success!

%&#$@ propane people failed to show up again. I got on the phone and dialed up the pushy some. Got a supervisor, who apologized and proposed November 30th. I activated another couple of pushy bits; now they're supposed to come Monday mid-morning. What.the.fuck, over...

Did manage to rake some trail...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Didn't feel like riding because of white stuff falling from the sky.

Went for a hike instead, carried some beer(s) and found this.

Can still smell the diesel fuel from that huge accident.