Quantcast

°=° tuesderpin' GMT °=°

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
nothing quite like kids to make you feel like a miserable failure in life. little fuckers have been unbelievably challenging these last few days, and I feel like my resources have run out. I'm at a total loss.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
nothing quite like kids to make you feel like a miserable failure in life. little fuckers have been unbelievably challenging these last few days, and I feel like my resources have run out. I'm at a total loss.
feel your pain. my daughter is going through sleep regression (i think). last night was the first night in like a week i had an uninterrupted night's sleep.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
feel your pain. my daughter is going through sleep regression (i think). last night was the first night in like a week i had an uninterrupted night's sleep.
we should start a parent support thread. but @SkaredShtles won't be allowed to offer advice. my kids have boundless energy, and no amount of burpees and pushups will tire them out. none.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Home with sick baby today and tomorrow. So cold the Subaru struggled to start; new battery time. Giddy.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Back in the office after a few days of vacation - and by vacation, I mean working on fixing crap at the house. By the time the alarm went off this morning, I was happy to get to work so I can get some rest.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I do not like this "dark as I drive to work" business. On the upside, starting at 7 means I'll skedaddle at 4.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That has less to do with the cold, and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more with it being a f'ing Subaru.
I'm going with "or not". I've never had an issue with this car. 61k on a 2010 (it splits miles with the M and was Wifey's car when she worked from home) and it's basic scheduled maintenance and normal useage service. My other 2010 that I sold to my FIL has had no issues either. The 2003 had no issues at 100k, the only ones it did we're at normal timeline - turbo dying at 85k, early but it was over boosted. No head gasket issues on any of the cars.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hello all. I do not like this "dark as I drive to work" business. On the upside, starting at 7 means I'll skedaddle at 4.
Dark by 4:45 is worse as it impacts my post-work daylight availability for riding.