Quantcast

° Tuesday yadseuT °

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got my rear wheel fixed. New spoke and bearing. I just hope this is not a sign of it starting to really wear down. Its a 2013 E13 wheelset. Not sure I have ever owned a wheelset for this long before. Did not see that much riding the first two years back in Denmark but getting regular beatings every week now. I have a friend who has a Enve wheelset sitting not in use but refuses to sell and I am not investing in anything new if I can avoid it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Meh^10

Got my rear wheel fixed. New spoke and bearing. I just hope this is not a sign of it starting to really wear down. Its a 2013 E13 wheelset. Not sure I have ever owned a wheelset for this long before. Did not see that much riding the first two years back in Denmark but getting regular beatings every week now. I have a friend who has a Enve wheelset sitting not in use but refuses to sell and I am not investing in anything new if I can avoid it.
Sounds like you need a new bike!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi ppl

at work today and then who knows. Might try to sneak up to peabody (pee-buddee) to buy a WAHOO. Or i might order a garmin online. Nobody knows. It's a big day.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
My new road bike tires have shipped. Bonus I got to sleep in until 6am easy schedule with about 40 minutes between each scheduled run, should be home by 4. If the air quality is good. short ride before dark

Espresso is doing its thing this morning :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Back in Denmark?
did you move again, or did you buy a villa in Tuscany?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I was listening to this song on my ride yesterday, as the sun shone golden on the dappled, quaking aspen. The Tetons were ahead of me, and I had a tailwind. It was one of those ‘perfect’ moments where a song captured exactly what I was feeling. I interpret the song to be about overcoming anything super hard, like injury, maybe a relationship, sickness, coming out of Covid lockdown, really any trial.
i suggest you put on some headphones.

also thought of @mandown

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
is fall falling in colorado yet....need to know if i will have to go to wyoming for it....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Pedaled into work for a change since the smoke isn't terrible. 61.5 hours fasted as of that ride in.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
is fall falling in colorado yet....need to know if i will have to go to wyoming for it....
Yup. Going yellow all around my house. High country can't have but a couple weeks left of any color.

Heading to Grayson Highlands for 3 days in a bit. Hopefully there will be no family emergencies between my coffee and getting in the car.
Turn off phone. No news = good news!