Quantcast

±±±±±± Thursday GT>M ¶¶¶¶¶¶

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rainy mild not good for bike riding weather today. Trying to figure out something productive to do today. Might just do more paint work in the basement.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man! I am working in the office today. It's good to go in at least once a week if for no other reason than to fill my gas tank. Gas is much cheaper near work than it is near home. 66 cents/gallon cheaper this morning (2.69 vs 3.35).

Anyway, this work day stands between me and 11 days off.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
35 F, setting up to rain Saturday. :wave:
Same here. It's supposed to be 50 degrees on Saturday.

My brother, who lives in Fort Erie across the river from Buffalo, has been without power since last week.

Now they are telling them to prepare for flooding. Jeeeeez

Has @boogenman posted since this last storm?

Last edited:

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
:wave:

FTS, imma go skiing
I basically feel like I got hit by a truck, blaming it on the flu and COVID vaccinations I got yesterday. But I’m an idiot, so….

:stupid:
Fuck going to work today. Imma go play in the woods.
:wave:

Took the day off for a mental health day. Come to think of it, I'm gonna take tomorrow too.
I'm a chump, because I'm working today. Maybe I'll work a half day...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hey man! I am working in the office today. It's good to go in at least once a week if for no other reason than to fill my gas tank. Gas is much cheaper near work than it is near home. 66 cents/gallon cheaper this morning (2.69 vs 3.35).

Anyway, this work day stands between me and 11 days off.
:stupid:

Costco was $3.35 last week and it was $75 to fill the truck. It's $3.75 by the house.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am taking Lil Man to the pinball museum today, should be a good time. I haven't been yet and it's like a mile from their house. The rain and wind have relaxed.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
hi @Heidi :wave: how does the grand adventure?

I also woke up to an easy foot of snow on top of an inch of sloppy half frozen slop. Working today.
Grand adventure continues. We're in AZ enjoying sun and warmth right now. We're planning a rough idea of where to go this coming year.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Also rode a little over ten, with less elevation tham JBP because my legs are completely shot. 13 more miles to hit a stupid Garmin challenge goal for the 2nd half of December.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Well that didn’t suck. Wasn’t able to connect with @Pesqueeb for some laps, but I got the consolation prize of skiing a bunch of waist deep untracked powder. It was freaking delightful I tell you what.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Today has finally settled down. Driver no showed and instead of coffee and food I had the fun of going to Oakland to take a guy to dialysis then jump back into my normal route 30 miles down the road. I have 5 more dialysis transports to go. Been on the road since 0430 this morning

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

150 for a new, custom painted hongfu fm109... how could i resist?

took the opportunity to get out of the house and took the kids to a museum where i also was able to scoop up the frame. awesome day, 5 museums in one out in springfield.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The form of your deposit would matter greatly in this situation.
thank god it was a pretty flawless victory

regardless, those glasses have never been as clean as they were about 10 minutes after that. I've still got a few gallons of paint peeling strength isopropyl alcohol I bought at the beginning of covid.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
lifted a bit at the gym and then rode stationary bike. better than nothing i guess. icing shoulder and double ipa at the moment...going for fam hike in the mtns tomorrow. supposed to he mid-50s and sunny. i'll take it!

Last edited: