Quantcast

¶§¤Thursday GMT¤§¶©

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

My lawn is starting to get to the point where I need to mow it. I guess I should get the mower out of the garage and see if it will start or not. Damn yard work :rant:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Good morning from central Costa Rica! Holy eff is it humid. But there is civeche, duty free gin and tonics, and the beer flows like water so I think we'll manage to cope. Sure is beautiful here.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning.

My lawn is starting to get to the point where I need to mow it. I guess I should get the mower out of the garage and see if it will start or not. Damn yard work :rant:
already had to mow twice. once at the old house (it needs it again, but IDGAF), and once at the new.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Good morning from central Costa Rica! Holy eff is it humid. But there is civeche, duty free gin and tonics, and the beer flows like water so I think we'll manage to cope. Sure is beautiful here.
vacation or work?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Working today and probably taking a bike ride this afternoon.

Pesqueeb: Costa Rica vacation posts require pictures of the local wildlife.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

A friend of mine is there now. He texted me yesterday with news that he found a scorpion in his hotel room.

Enjoy!

On a more important note, as it pertains to me, I'm going for a ride later.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Starting to get in shape again. Got this new really nice holder for my Garmin CNC'ed by a guy in Denmark. Looks really nice and moves the Garmin out front so its much easier to see than the not so smart on stem placement. Gearing up for a 3 hour mtb ride on Saturday.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hola all. 3rd trail ride on the local trail system since/inclusive of Sunday. :thumb: I dig nice weather, and 60 degrees feels about perfect.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Beautiful afternoon at Fenway yesterday and a good game.
Surprisingly light crowd; perhaps related to the black Blackhawk helos flying overhead several times throughout the game. :tinfoil:

Arrived a few innings late in hope of missing requisite marathon bombing related tributes only to be ambushed mid-game with a tribute to the Watertown PD.
Fortunately, the USA chant from the mouth-breathers was drowned out by the comedic organ version of Blondies _Call Me_

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Fortunately, the USA chant from the mouth-breathers was drowned out by the comedic organ version of Blondies _Call Me_
imagine that....people who vote the same as you.....mouth breathers.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
We did the same thing at the Sharks last home game of the year in that Liberal Bastion called San Jose Ca.

Now I'm not a rightwinger or a Republican but, I proudly wear the American Flag on the right shoulder of my EMT Uniform
eric...i just thought it was cute how easily dan-o got butt hurt.

and then he got all personal and sh!t and now my feelings might get hurt.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My "Seattle bike" is now just about complete:

(It's overkill and a half for Long Island, yes, but I'm moving back to Seattle in June in case anyone didn't know already :D . Details on the build in my ride pics thread.)

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
My "Seattle bike" is now just about complete:

(It's overkill and a half for Long Island, yes, but I'm moving back to Seattle in June in case anyone didn't know already :D . Details on the build in my ride pics thread.)
Bike looks great Toshi

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Nice, now get a dropper post for it and you're set
I'm not sure I have enough exposed seat tube for that. I could grind off the seat tube superior to that brace and get another inch or so, I suppose…