Quantcast

¶§°Thursday gmt°§¶

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Who needs to sleep at 5:15 am? Apparently not my 2.5 year old.

Fts. I'm getting sick, it's busy at work, it's ride night. I don't need some little snot nosed bastard robbing me of my sleep.

When's that vasectomy again?!

:(

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
my week's over. we're heading to the beach after lunch. fts though. i hate the beach. especially on a great fall weekend when my friends are all riding. at least the house is free. and i've taken monday off for ///mountains ///monday.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Who needs to sleep at 5:15 am? Apparently not my 2.5 year old.

Fts. I'm getting sick, it's busy at work, it's ride night. I don't need some little snot nosed bastard robbing me of my sleep.

When's that vasectomy again?!

:(
They don't work retroactively. You can't put toothpaste back in the tube.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
7 mile run before work this morning.

So the men's room here at work has a 15 minute light timer. So, when I walk in and it's dark but there is someone on a pooper, I gotta wonder what the hell they are doing in there.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

So the men's room here at work has a 15 minute light timer. So, when I walk in and it's dark but there is someone on a pooper, I gotta wonder what the hell they are doing in there.
it takes you less than 15 minutes to do your business??? Sounds about right to me. You got to take the time to do things right and really enjoy the experience. Stop and smell the roses, as it were...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Strong black coffee in hand, Cantaloupe Island on the hi-fi, reading the news. I think I just turned into someone's grandfather.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Comical morning. Riding my cruiser bike to the pool the crank arm fell off as I was blasting through a tunnel. So with just one pedal I had to loop back around and grab it without getting hit by a car.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Comical morning. Riding my cruiser bike to the pool the crank arm fell off as I was blasting through a tunnel. So with just one pedal I had to loop back around and grab it without getting hit by a car.
i saw a nice-ish looking front road wheel on the side of the highway this morning on the drive in. if it wasn't a construction zone, i may have stopped to grab it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I understand that it's raining. And that your little f****** precious is precious. But when you drive like conservative a****** you make things more dangerous. Learn to f****** drive.

God I f****** hate people. One woman coming out of my neighborhood going to the same school as Haley missed every light because she wouldn't merge properly in the traffic. It cost me 10 minutes this morning.

And to add insult to injury, miss safety mom didn't even have her headlights on.

License plate? Texas

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I understand that it's raining. And that your little f****** precious is precious. But when you drive like conservative a****** you make things more dangerous. Learn to f****** drive.

God I f****** hate people. One woman coming out of my neighborhood going to the same school as Haley missed every light because she wouldn't merge properly in the traffic. It cost me 10 minutes this morning.

And to add insult to injury, miss safety mom didn't even have her headlights on.

License plate? Texas
not everyone is a ///Master of Rain Driving™ like you ///Mark

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
Fts. I'm getting sick,
You seem to be sick all the time... I think you need more gin & tonics?
what should we call our newsletter?
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter. Once you've figured out the name.
They don't work retroactively. You can't put toothpaste back in the tube.
You can with a Stan's injector. :think: Oh, wait - we're not talking about toothpaste, are we?
kid slept through the night, so instead i woke up from night terrors. ffffuuuuuuuuu
Payback from all that "sleeping through the night" gloating when he was 2 weeks old? :busted:
it takes you less than 15 minutes to do your business??? Sounds about right to me. You got to take the time to do things right and really enjoy the experience. Stop and smell the roses, as it were...
That smell you smell? Those aren't roses. I'm in and out in less than 5.
Strong black coffee in hand, Cantaloupe Island on the hi-fi, reading the news. I think I just turned into someone's grandfather.
Shall I get off your lawn?

License plate? Texas
Self-driving cars. It's the only answer.
I hear it never rains in Southern California.
It's the Land of Milk and Honey. 38 million people can't be wrong.
Are Mingus, Coltrane, Miles, and Monk also members? Cuz I'm in.
Would that be The Old Monk? :brows:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

License plate? Texas
calm down.....you don't want to stroke out at work...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. After an amusing but very muddy bike commute yesterday I elected to drive in today, especially since it let me drop Mariko off at her preschool. I think it was the correct choice: lots of standing water here and there plus the rain, gloom, and many people driving with their lights off.

Today I'm going to make a presentation for one of the residents since I don't trust him or most people to make one that doesn't suck, after which I will plow through some paper journals that have been piling up on my desk.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my laptop has become self aware.....it won't download itunes....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Up at 5.30 to ride my bike and enjoy the warm weather. Ride to work and an hour of PT at lunch time.

Started off the day morning commute on good note with a job and a smile from a paid minimum wage waving people into a parking garage guy. So if he can smile and I have no excuse to not be happy today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
not everyone is a ///Master of Rain Driving™ like you ///Mark
Not asking that at all. She was driving so conservatively it was dangerous.

We cross the main exit route from two schools on the way to Haley's school. One is coming out of the neighborhood where oncoming traffic has a dedicated turn lane. Because most of the kids in that school come from our neighborhood, the people turning right turn into the right lane, so you can turn left into the traffic flow. She sat through two lights without ever crossing the crosswalk line.

At the second crossing it's into the school lot. Oncoming traffic is always poorly spaced, so you need to dart when you can. It's only one lane of oncoming and when there is a big enough gap, you dart. Wait time is normally 1-2min tops. She waited 5min until there was a gap large enough for three cars to follow her through. And to add to it, there is a covered drive through spot in the front of the building. You can usually fit two cars under it. She stopped smack in the middle. It's a relatively small lot, so space needs to be used properly. I ended up parking in the bus spot, as there were no other spaces in the lot. Which led to the bus having to wait for me to move. Which backed up the traffic in the lot.

Normally I would have made a comment about it, but to add never ending insult to injury, he kid is in the classroom that shares its room with Haley's class.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Reading. Just like I'm doing right now.