Quantcast

¶§°Thursday gmt°§¶

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Not to rehash this or anything...okay yeah lets rehash this. Mmmmm hash.

I was coming home tonight through my neighborhood, doing the speed limit. Some dude in a Honda Civic blew through a stop sign, right in front of me. So of course, now I'm on this guys ass because he comes out of no where and cuts me off. So what does he do, after his already blatant illegal and dangerous maneuver? The guy brake checks me!

UGH! I'm feeling a bit of @stoney rage coming on here. If only buddy had stopped....
Should have been driving my truck and just pushed him down the street

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Not to rehash this or anything...okay yeah lets rehash this. Mmmmm hash.

I was coming home tonight through my neighborhood, doing the speed limit. Some dude in a Honda Civic blew through a stop sign, right in front of me. So of course, now I'm on this guys ass because he comes out of no where and cuts me off. So what does he do, after his already blatant illegal and dangerous maneuver? The guy brake checks me!

UGH! I'm feeling a bit of @stoney rage coming on here. If only buddy had stopped....
This is what a quick blast on the Supertones is for.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
nobody around = pass at will. :hmm:
Yah. She had been camped out there since the road *did* have traffic. I gave her the benefit of the doubt for a out 1/4 mile, the a courtesy flash of the headlights, then passed on the right. Just wish I had an eighteen wheeler air horn for when I passed. You know...to express my displeasure appropriately. :D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I've found that a "thumbs down" out the window as you pass on the right is a pretty proper way to express displeasure. Plus it says "you're a bad driver" much more effectively than a middle finger or a horn blast... those mechanisms just seem to convey anger, not that the person it's being directed at is in any way wrong or driving poorly.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I figure the chance that anyone will properly interpret my actions as "don't loiter in the left lane", "your tail lights are out", or "you're running about 5 psi in your back right tire" are approximately nil. Therefore I record them silently on my dashcam in case they swerve into my path, maintain lane discipline myself, and carry on with close to no fucks given.