Quantcast

¶¶¶¶¶¶ Monday GTM ∞∞∞∞∞

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There's a weird spot by Safeway that has been trying to become a food pod. Recently a taco truck, a Chiquen & Biscuit, and NW Gyros moved in. The taco truck works when the good truck is closed, the chicken joint hasn't been open since it moved in, so no idea. But the gyro joint is pretty damn good. $10 for 3 "tacos" that are kind of a bitch to eat but are damn good. 2 are filling, 3 are why I'm fat.

PXL_20221219_212721822.jpg

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
no idea. but i'm with you, if they were, you know they would advertise it.
Made overseas:

“It quickly became apparent that there was no way to implement the list of standard features that I felt were needed and get the price of a frame where many riders could afford,” Turner said. “That meant keeping Turner Bikes production overseas.”

Turner would not identify the titanium factory in Asia, and he effusively praised it as being the best he’s worked with in 28 years.

Source: https://www.bicycleretailer.com/product-tech/2021/03/15/turner-bikes-turns-titanium#.Y6DoAy336qA

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got to snowshoe. apparently place we'd booked had water leak/flooding and they moved us into the crappiest lodging on the mountain without any notice ahead of time. managers were consulted and we eventually were put into a comparable place to our first spot. hrmf. wifey also feeling sick. hopefully sleep and theraflu will help. stoked to check out new snowboard tomorrow.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got started a little late. Cut a hole in the side of my friend Darryls new house. The Central Tractor had a pass-through rig kit $90. Fed the stove pipe through and pieced the chimney up above the roof. Anchored into the eve with a bracket. Climbed up the roof and mounted the spark arrestor. Sketchy as fuck. All went well. Inaugural fire lit. Works like a champ. 3 hours in and the temp is 75. Home now...

Last edited: