Quantcast

¶¶¶ subzero sundaze ™™™™GMT

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Current outside temperature reading is FTS. I hit the gym treadmill early for 13.5 miles of mental torture. Thankfully I had a specific workout to follow that helped keep me from going crazy.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Wrestling with underwear, thermals somehow snuck past my everyday underwear overnite. Quick adjustment created a time warp of elastic waistbands, each successive debunch instead un-unraveling the fabric of a time-space continuum of longstanding trust, familiarity.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
psp, is that you?

got an unusual reprieve when wife said i didn't need to go to kids bday party with her and the boys today. plan is to laze around, finish coffee, start beer, build fire. have felt extremely unmotivated/lethargic past few days. hrmf.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I choo choo choose this thread over 'squeeb's other effort. (Relevant to his title, though, I did jack squat for Valentine's day. That's how I roll.)

Now I'm chilling in the basement. Sinatra on the sound system via AirPlay. Wife is playing some alphabet game with Mariko on the floor. Yuna is rolling around and making happy noises.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
doing the EMT gig, show kicks off at first light so I arrived last night in the RV. I'm having a strong cup of coffee to get me kickstarted,

Nice, while there and in between making fun of fatties can you find out what, if any, personal beacons search and rescue will respond to? Thanks and don't forget to wish you MIL happy Valentine's day.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I choo choo choose this thread over 'squeeb's other effort. (Relevant to his title, though, I did jack squat for Valentine's day. That's how I roll.)

Now I'm chilling in the basement. Sinatra on the sound system via AirPlay. Wife is playing some alphabet game with Mariko on the floor. Yuna is rolling around and making happy noises.
Is it safe to presume you are dancing with yourself?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I try not to dance as a general rule. The only exception is dancing in the kitchen with Jessica, if I get to tickle her at the same time.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

The button says add reputation but it isn't reputating.

Sitting here alone in the coffee shop, eating a breakfast sandwich and swilling a triple espresso, which is the only thing that makes my heart move. Wish You Were Here is on the stereo. Barely depressing.

I did get a smile out of this:
image.jpeg

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I've kicked myself to finally install winter boots on me new love and then went for a 3-4 miles long shakedown ride. This thing RAILS. Going down icy trails was supeeer fun.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got off the trail just as it was getting dark and starting to snow. Picked up some kick-ass Thai from across the street then headed to the studio.

There was a total of 1/4 " of snow on the highway and an ass load of weather impaired drivers. Saw people sliding out, running off the road, hitting trees, and sliding backwards down an off ramp. Don't want any part of that nonsense. I'll wait till late tonight to head home when there are way fewer drivers. Of course conditions will be worse, but I can cruise at a reasonable speed without the fear of some idiot in a giant SUV blazing past me doing 80 then doing a 720 on the bridge.