Quantcast

¶¶¶Fry Derp§§§

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I chose to participate in this GMT because noodles are tasty. And I don’t like winter rain.
Was bolt upright at 4:00 am. Didn’t do the snow blowing like a meth addict, but didn’t because I’m not.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
man everybody is up early today

thinking about stealing a pair of 24" monitors at work to replace my single 27". That's about all I got today. How are you?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
coffee now, working on a plan for lunch beers . . . pad thai for dinner. does that count?

gonna go check out some newish trails some peeps have been building tomorrow.

i only have one monitor, although it's running off of my laptop, so I guess I could open the laptop and have two.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
lebork?

coffee soon!
Coffee is now! I came into the office, and found the coffee pot bone dry (SHOCKING). I started doing the things to make a new pot, but got halted in my steps by someone passing by the lunchroom. Dude went into one of the random drawers and whipped out this "other" coffee. Can confirm, its way better than the regular crap and has some punch.

WOOOOO FRIDERP!!!!!! Maybe sushi for dinner?? Beers, definitely.

Not all good news on the homefront here, though. Went for a hike last night in one of the local spots, a spot that I grew up biking on. It seems one of the local conservation area managers has gone full savage is has done a shit load of work and moving deadfall to completely block some trails, effectively cutting off a large portion of the forest. I has a major sad. :(

man everybody is up early today

thinking about stealing a pair of 24" monitors at work to replace my single 27". That's about all I got today. How are you?
Two are definitely better than one. It depends on what you do, but I have three on my desk of various sizes. I usually default to using the two smaller ones the most. I reserve the largest monitor for the important things such as browsing Ridemonkey, read Pinkbike and watching the YouTubez.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Took some cold meds and had sleepytime tea last night; I was out til 8:45 this morning. Not too shabby. Guess I should get out of bed now and begin doing real people things.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Coffee is now! I came into the office, and found the coffee pot bone dry (SHOCKING). I started doing the things to make a new pot, but got halted in my steps by someone passing by the lunchroom. Dude went into one of the random drawers and whipped out this "other" coffee. Can confirm, its way better than the regular crap and has some punch.
making your own good coffee is so simple really. an aeropress and a kettle is all you need. then there's no being let down by your colleagues since there's never an expectation that the coffee will already be made. plus, I find the ritual of making coffee to be almost as pleasant as drinking it. and then you can procure whichever coffee you prefer, and not have to resort to cost-conscious swill that must be bad for you.

And once you're comfortable with that routine, you can throw a grinder in the mix, and start making really great, fresh coffee.

Not all good news on the homefront here, though. Went for a hike last night in one of the local spots, a spot that I grew up biking on. It seems one of the local conservation area managers has gone full savage is has done a shit load of work and moving deadfall to completely block some trails, effectively cutting off a large portion of the forest. I has a major sad. :(
:(:(

ride last night was a bit of a bust. too much powder. none of us thought that much snow had fallen, but we all thought the trails would have been trodden. nope. ended up pushing about 80% of the time. not great. hopefully this warm weather, and a few days of other people riding will pack things down a bit by Sunday morning.

pretty massive headache this morning, despite the beer consumed last night being fresh, and of high quality. does not compute.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Work jacked my paycheck for the second week in a row. You would think I would have gotten at least last week's check this week, but nope. 3rd time my pay has been jacked sink black Friday.

They said they could send me a preloaded Visa card. But I would rather have my paycheck than a gift card, thanks.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Yay.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
FYI, the Little Debbie fruit pies, while small, are far better than Fran's, Hostess, or the WinCo "All American" pie. Cuttie Pies are a close second.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
tastykake rules all.
Not sure those are available around here. I had not seen the Little Debbie pies until my last trip to WinCo and we're on sale.

Solid icing, good crust:fruit ratio, and a flaky crust to boot. I only got a box of cherry to try, but now I will stock up to keep in my crap drawer at work

<edit> available at Target, I who knew?

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Morning Monkeys.

Work jacked my paycheck for the second week in a row. You would think I would have gotten at least last week's check this week, but nope. 3rd time my pay has been jacked sink black Friday.

They said they could send me a preloaded Visa card. But I would rather have my paycheck than a gift card, thanks.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Yay.
The fuck mang?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Today is dragging and I get to have my teeth cleaned after this awesomeness. I love when my wife texts me at noon to see if I can come in by 3 because she has an opening.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Tacos!!!! But i have both kids with me at work and my sister has one of hers. Its a lot of kids, they are haveing fun screaming and trashing the place.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Walked out of work and it appears to be 50F outside. What the heck is going on?????

Time to get my beer on. I've got some delicious fajitas and guacamole to make with the lady friend.