Quantcast

········ Old Man Monday GTM ®®®®®

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Went to the doctor to talk about my overall health and he said I was doing fine overall. I have lost 10 lbs since July and just wanted to make sure it was only due to my life style changes. I am now down to the same weight as when still a teenager.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
:wave:

First cold day of the winter.

@CBJ If you only had to drop 10lbs to regain your teenage weight, some monkeys might get jealous. :busted:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

A nap is needed, not a great sleep last night.

Le work today. I have a meeting in 15 minutes about "Windows 7 and SMB issues". Going to be a short one when I flat out say nope, nothing can be done. We/you/they are SOL. :: shrug ::

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Windows 7...
For real. I've been telling that building for 3 years now, that the end date is coming. Upgrade.

The end date is now here and guess what wasn't done?

This particular issue is because we moved their file share to Azure, which uses SMB 3.0. Windows 7 of course does not support this. Same shit different pile I guess... I told them them this, not sure what the meeting is going to accomplish. :rofl:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Went to the doctor to talk about my overall health and he said I was doing fine overall. I have lost 10 lbs since July and just wanted to make sure it was only due to my life style changes. I am now down to the same weight as when still a teenager.
What tests did you have done?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
For real. I've been telling that building for 3 years now, that the end date is coming. Upgrade.

The end date is now here and guess what wasn't done?

This particular issue is because we moved their file share to Azure, which uses SMB 3.0. Windows 7 of course does not support this. Same shit different pile I guess... I told them them this, not sure what the meeting is going to accomplish. :rofl:
We're gonna need an update. Was there yelling? Gnashing of teeth? Crying? Pleading?
:popcorn:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Update: Didn't make it. Had to poop in the woods. Not ideal bare assing it in 20* temps, but you gotta so what you gotta do.
That reminds me, I need to test drive my new backpacking trowel.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Admiring my book case while the coffee brews.

Resized_20221120_152140.jpeg

Going on a propane tank hunt later. Still hunting for a pick up canopy for the f150.

Really wishing i could figure out this dried out throat. Diabetes? Lung cancer? Pet allergies? So many possibilities. Need to make a doc appointment.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Where in NC ?
Raleigh/Durham area, will prob be heading out today sometime as long as the deposit hits

Did you keep the 3k from the other dude?
hell yes, I meant it when I said nonrefundable, once in the marketplace and once in the text.

They aren't afraid to pay to play. cash price plus my fees to deliver. Holiday plans are already out the window so might as well keep myself occupied and get some windshield time

It was the video that sold it actually,

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Fuck you sleep, chomping on a couple of sleeping tablets at 4:30am coz I have lots of lifting and overhead drilling to do today, body doesn't enjoy that on little sleep.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
looks like ride will be bringing the nowhere 30th anniversary tour to the staes...