Quantcast

········ Old Man Monday GTM ®®®®®

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I await photos of the fucking beach. Please depict attractive people if that’s a choice

Another day, another slew of questions I've previously answered via email. So glad I take the time to respond, ballz.
“I will refer you to my prior email:”

/me did not work today. But tomorrow I do. First post-lasik workday it shall be. Today I went to Costco (stupid busy! Ninja Foodi air frying oven on sale was my target, and $2.859 gas was a bonus even though I only needed 4 gal in the PHEV minivan), tried to buy a cargo-rebate-eligible bike from Rad Power’s pop up (closed M and Tu), and then did a little strength routine in the hopes that day 1 of skiing won’t be too painful on my old self

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
man now I want lasik.

had a decent weekend. Got a migraine friday night, in the middle of the night. Saturday wasn't too bad, but then I got a second one saturday night. WTF m8

Had to kill one of my fish (youth in asia) this weekend. Couldn't get her past a mystery bacterial/fungal illness despite multiple medicines. All the rest of the fish are fine so... :(

Got a new gaming headset as the kids killed the last one. Doesn't sound great but I think I need to break it in and tune it a little.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Came back from "spent money planned for a riding trip on a Beaujolais nouveau visit to Paris" to feel better I still won't be able to ride a bike for 2 weeks and even then I need to regain some fitness before riding on a bike won't feel like a chore.

I weirdly start to like the city and not just because my mate lives there and I can get good wine there (weirdly I know better wine bars in other countries). The city is a mess and you need to avoid the parts of it that have the bad case of the instagram but if you know where to look it's really fun and weirdly walkable.

Always happy to visit probably the best coffee shop in the world where a crazy (in a good way) frenchman offers competiton caliber coffee. It's good to see people care about what they do and be good at it.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
“I will refer you to my prior email:”
I started just telling people to check an email from xxxx date, then the owners told me I was coming off as condescending, to which I replied "good, dumb/lazy people need to know they're dumb and lazy" which was not the response they were looking for. I dunno, they pay for my engineering know-how, not my social skills, those cost extra.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I may check out this recipe but why the fuck does every recipe on the internet need to be a 1000 word story and essay. Give me a list of ingredients and basic instructions.
It’s a ‘narrative’ that ‘fosters’ longer ‘engagement’.

However, they should also write a “Sex Guidebook For Engineers” that just describes the facts. A list of ingredients, if you will.