Quantcast

~~·Tuesday GMT ·~~

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
that happened to me once. I gave it to the next panhandler I met.
I was thinking of going back to the store and buying some Genesee Black Ice Tallboys. Holycrap those things provide a good kick. Depends? I haven't started pissing and shitting myself yet but thanks for thinking about my bodily fluids and excretions. Its good to know folks are thinking about me and my poo....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hi friends! :wave:
How's the snow in your parts? The PNW is fantastic this year, and I've been enjoying teaching ski lessons to the triplets again this year!!
Had a moment to break away from the 8-5, hope you are all doing well!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Operation Overkill 2016 Update

Spoke to the original dermatologist today. He explained that the surgeon may want to give me a twilight knockout because of how much skin they need to remove. Turns out that going only local injections may require enough anesthetic to cause cardiac complications. Guess they are gonna cut a big chunk. Guess I'll make cancer jerky with the leftovers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Spoke to the original dermatologist today. He explained that the surgeon may want to give me a twilight knockout because of how much skin they need to remove. Turns out that going only local injections may require enough anesthetic to cause cardiac complications. Guess they are gonna cut a big chunk. Guess I'll make cancer jerky with the leftovers.
Wallet

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

you have to tell them in advance what you want to keep.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I am in the mines today. Annual review day! No upperdeckers planned as of now.
Review was good. I am on track for early promotion based off of how much I've been publishing: he said at 5 years. I'm shooting for 3 or 4. (I'm 1.5 in.) Reviews from medical students and residents are positive.

The one suggestion he had for me was to work slower. Apparently our overall section volume has gone down a bit as a new shift of ER radiologists has come on line but my personal volume has stayed constant, making me the outlier in that I'm doing too much work. (Yes, this despite me posting crap on Google+, Ridemonkey, and NASIOC throughout the day.)

Looks like I made the right choice in building a house here. No more moving until retirement is my mantra.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
The one suggestion he had for me was to work slower. Apparently our overall section volume has gone down a bit as a new shift of ER radiologists has come on line but my personal volume has stayed constant, making me the outlier in that I'm doing too much work. (Yes, this despite me posting crap on Google+, Ridemonkey, and NASIOC throughout the day.)
You have become a nuisance in someone else's dream, watch out!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
They will chew your face off when you die

or sleep
I don't want my face chewed off while I am sleeping. Is there anything I can do to protect myself from those little fuckers... Google wasn't much help. How do you manage them? I have a Cat.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Snow's great here. Quitting my job and taking all of Powbruary off to ski. So I've got that going for me... which is nice.
You won life! Congratulations!!! Once the kid graduates, I shall also promote myself back to ski bum!

Listen. I tried to quote and respond to about half of this thread, but can't put the curser after the quote or anywhere else in the body of the reply box, so in general, good job at life. Even mandown! You're one of the toughest guys I kinda know, so feed the crack babies and live to see 150!

And on the subject of cracks babies, if the sperm donor was a crack baby, and crack babies are dead, then does that make for immaculate conception?! I mean...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Sup peeps?
Just stopping in to say hey while I am on the grid.
Life is good. Three months and no booze. Feeling good.
Been skiing lots & shooting some. I love Tahoe. If anyone is out in this area hit me up!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't want my face chewed off while I am sleeping. Is there anything I can do to protect myself from those little fuckers... Google wasn't much help. How do you manage them? I have a Cat.
Fun Fact. Pinhead's visage was just a crack baby defense system. Kind of like barbed wire fence for your face.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I called the Police. I told them Westy was sending Crack Babies to come and chew my face off. They asked me his last name and I didn't know it... After I told them I know him from the internet. They reminded me that calling 911 is against the law unless it is an emergency and hung up on me. My phone is all locked up now....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If I sprinkle crack on them will that satiate them?
Yes, but then they will want even more. It is a vicious circle.

I go to work so I can afford crack to feed my babies
So I can get enough sleep to go to work
So I can afford more crack to feed my babies

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Yes, but then they will want even more. It is a vicious circle.

I go to work so I can afford crack to feed my babies
So I can get enough sleep to go to work
So I can afford more crack to feed my babies
You'll need to PM your address so I can have the money delivered... The storm has hindered my operations so it will be a few days before I can fulfill what will surely be a equitable amount to call off the dead crack babies at this time. Thanks...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You'll need to PM your address so I can have the money delivered... The storm has hindered my operations so it will be a few days before I can fulfill what will surely be a equitable amount to call off the dead crack babies at this time. Thanks...
I'll send over one of my little associates to collect.

Does 3:00 AM work for you?

Last edited: