Quantcast

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸Dec ferzt, holiday music sucks gmt¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Hey, in 1976 I had to pay $30,000 for two houses and thirty acres, $10,000 down payment since Hilarie and I weren't (and aren't) married...
My dad looked at houses in '75 and most were in the $6-8k range. Finally bought same kind of house in '79 at $30k. Not beads and pelts prices but close.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My salary in 1975 had been $8,751.
Do you have a spreadsheet with your salary each year or did you just know this?!

3.42x gross income for a house is still a pretty high multiplier imo.

/me e-biked in to work. ultrasounds today.

(trail was 98% clean and dry. this segment of it just for photos.)

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
@maxyedor a new batch of FF knives is in preview, how about a 8670 Nakiri? :brows:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Came here to agree xmas music fucking sucks. Are y’all playing Whammageddon? Basically you have yo see how much of Dec you can get through without hearing a Wham track (that Wham track). You’re out when you hear it, and tell your internet friends. Last one in retains sanity.

Also it fucking rained half the night in defiance of the wx forecast so riding is postponed until tomorrow. Will do some bikes today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Do you have a spreadsheet with your salary each year or did you just know this?!

3.42x gross income for a house is still a pretty high multiplier imo.

/me e-biked in to work. ultrasounds today.

(trail was 98% clean and dry. this segment of it just for photos.)
miles pedaled minus miles assisted = actual miles....?......:D

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
@maxyedor a new batch of FF knives is in preview, how about a 8670 Nakiri? :brows:

Nope, not clicking that, nope nope nope, gotta save money for other dumb shit

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Pretty sure you just go to the SS website and they'll tell you exactly what you made every year.

I just checked - the 1st full year after I graduated college (1994) I made a whopping $2,144. :homer:

Overnight proofing == morning baking. I got outta bed at 6:15AM, senor.
That's a damn good looking sourdough loaf... and I definitely wouldn't kick those tater rolls out of bed for eatin' crackers. :D

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Bread is easy (therefore hard), everything else is fucking bullshit. :fie:
I dunno... I've found sourdough cinnamon rolls, pita, ciabatta, dinner rolls, focaccia, and cinnamon bread to be pretty straightforward.

I've actually never made just a plain sourdough bread... I probably should try it. I'll be coming to you for hints, 'cause that's a good looking loaf you posted. :D

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I've actually never made just a plain sourdough bread... I probably should try it. I'll be coming to you for hints, 'cause that's a good looking loaf you posted. :D
The lack of comprehensible controls apart of time and temperature make it a science experiment, but I am slowly getting the hang of it. I got plenty of photographic evidence for post mortem. :nerd::busted:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Came here to agree xmas music fucking sucks. Are y’all playing Whammageddon? Basically you have yo see how much of Dec you can get through without hearing a Wham track (that Wham track). You’re out when you hear it, and tell your internet friends. Last one in retains sanity.
We do this at work, but with that Mariah Carey song. :fie:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Having a lovely day. Started sucky with riding getting rained off, (but now the sun is out, man the weather forecasts have been terrible here recently) so have been working on a 2007 Spesh Enduro SL (the one with Specialized’s own sus), converting to an 11 speed and generally sorting it out from dusty garage status, luckily mostly in fairly great condition. Also been day drinking a little and playing a little Nintendo with the kids, and going out to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Not too shabby. More please!