Quantcast

º∆@ The monkey has landed GMT @∆º

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Man, I can't do anything right.

Looks like I can go buy a new car now, my Camry is having more issues and I don't want to put that much money at it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Was going to go ride yesterday, but the wife didn't have to go to work, so we ended up packing up the dogs and going for a walk by the ocean. Then we split a basket of fried clams and French fries + ice cream for dinner. Ride would been cool, but quality family time is too.

Bought my turkey hunting license yesterday. The old man expressed interest in hunting the birds, so I figured it represented a good opportunity to go hang out in the woods with him.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just found out old boss is temporarily current boss until current boss comes back. I'm cool with that.

Funeral is Friday, which I won't be attending, though a few team members will. I don't do funerals well, even if I don't know the person. Over the last 10yrs I've become hyper-empathetic and it's like I channel the emotion of the room. It's not a good scene for me to attend.

Got one more door in the Subaru finished yesterday. It's noticably quieter while driving and the stereo sounds much better. Plus I still have two more doors and and the hatch to do.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi, friends! :cupidarrow: The weather today is going to suuuuuck, so I got out in some early morning sunshine to get a run in, and quite enjoyed it. I'll hop on the KICKR later for an ass kicker workout.

Hoping to ride with splat this weekend assuming the non-responding dog adoption folks don't get back to us with a weekend appointment.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Coffee, a poop, and clearing snow off the Sprinter’s roof and solar panel went down this morning. T-minus some number of hours before finishing loading the van, scooping up my buddy Hirsch, and heading to the desert for four (4) days. Teh Financèe joins tomorrow evening

All packed, headed to Moab.
giddyup
Bring extra tires. And droppers. And ribs.

This GMT has seniority. My other post is bad, and I feel bad.
You should feel bad.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Called in sick as wife-bot having difficulty regulating temperature and being a functional adult 18 hours post-shot #2.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Hello all. Called in sick as wife-bot having difficulty regulating temperature and being a functional adult 18 hours post-shot #2.
My wife will never let me forget the time she was sick and I left her to go to work. Lesson learned. :rofl:

What can I say, when I'm sick I want to be left alone. I don't need anyone looking after me, I'll be back when I'm good again.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My wife will never let me forget the time she was sick and I left her to go to work. Lesson learned. :rofl:

What can I say, when I'm sick I want to be left alone. I don't need anyone looking after me, I'll be back when I'm good again.

I liked to be personally consoled while suffering explosive burning diarrhea

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I was just listening to their inside line podcast about that topic.
It is a shame because when I reported the issue two weeks ago, they still had MY21 frames in stock - they "had" one for me a week ago when they asked me for CC info but it looks like they chose to sell the remaining stock rather than using it for warranty replacements.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
installed and bled new rear brake...swapped over old pads which still had life in em so no bedding necessary...had this in my head the whole dang time
looking forward to a ride tomorrow afternoon.