Quantcast

»¥« Thursday GMT »¥«

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Going to tell the Army Corps of Engineers they have no clue today, then set up some seismographs near and inside a dam. Tonight we head out to drop off the "kid" at the grandparents, then a weekend of mountain biking with instruction.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Dog wasn't feeling well after all the vet shots yesterday. She left me a pile of carpet poop when I got home from work, and another when I returned from my run. Poor puppy...not her fault.

MBC and I are headed to Maine for a family gathering this weekend.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
IAB, do you ever take your dog running with you? I mean, those were racing dogs yes? I'd think they'd love to chase you around for miles.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
IAB, do you ever take your dog running with you? I mean, those were racing dogs yes? I'd think they'd love to chase you around for miles.
She's a sprinter and can't cover distances. I took her for a two mile jog once and I think it broke her spirit. Now I can't get her past the end of the driveway. It's also worth mentioning that she sucked as a race dog.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tired. Nicely hungover from yesterday's game.

Had a fun argument with a colleague who instisted that Oakland was West of San Francisco and that the Golden Gate was South of SF. Hilarity ensued.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Gonna get fixed today. I've got Valium and a Vicodin waiting in the wings, I take no responsibility for anything I say/post/text/do after 8am this morning. :weee:

I apologize in advance.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Settling into the apt a little more today, checking things off the honey-to-do list. Dinner with an old friend from college tonight, looking forward to that. Tomorrow is ride day, friggin finally.

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Had a great MTB ride last night. I managed to lead both the fast(er) and slow groups which was interesting. None of the fast(er) guys were comfortable leading so I set the route and swept their group but waited for the slower people to make sure they found the turns. I rode really well and cleaned a bunch of things I usually bobble on :D Maybe I do remember how to ride my bike after all.

My mom's birthday is today so I'm making homemade chicken alfredo with steamed broccoli, garlic bread, caprese salad and followed by an oreo ice cream cake (it's actually really easy to make...who knew).

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Yay, made it past hump day. This new gig is awesome, but it's like this huge flashback to the mid 90's. I'm waiting for them to announce that tomorrow is Hawaiian shirt day...

It's such a different world that where I've been since 2002. :panic:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Morning Monkeys.

Yay, made it past hump day. This new gig is awesome, but it's like this huge flashback to the mid 90's. I'm waiting for them to announce that tomorrow is Hawaiian shirt day...

It's such a different world that where I've been since 2002. :panic:
"What you need to ask yourself is, is this good for the company?"