Quantcast

»»»Dimanche«««

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
A day of chores: put the camper back on the truck then cleaned it out, spent the rest of the day cleaning up the garage and tossing shit out until we filled the garbage cans and the recycling bin. We got about 50% of the way though the shit that has been sitting there for the past 7 years. Salmon Tacos for dinner

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You're getting old. You need to simmer down.
Likely old injuries that surfaced because of my a/c separation weakening the whole shoulder. Torn rotator cuffs are a wear injury, like from rowing and climbing. Labrum is wear, although it can be caused by crashing on an outstretched arm, I went down onto my shoulder, into a rock...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Helped my friend prep his shop in exchange for having access to his shop. I contributed my Campi tools and all my Shimano, Park, and Rock Shox stuff.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
We got settled in here in the condo at Copper (see my thread for deets on it) and had dinner at Center Village. Mamma's Italian. Gnocchi in a very creamy white sauce == :drool:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Shit, man, you're going to outski me next time we meet up :D
Probably not. I'm still a mess regularly. I'll have a great run, then my next run end up facing backwards in a V trying not to go into the next bump. But I am 11 days of dedicated, get-better skiing into the season. Haley having Devo helps a lot with my on hill time.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Rode near Kobe’s gym and house today, news helicopters were circling the whole time. Must be annoying when your husband dies in a helicopter crash and you have to spend the whole day listening to helicopters not crashing. Sounds like they were flying VFR but with no visibility, flying by Braille is a lot harder than it sounds.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rode near Kobe’s gym and house today, news helicopters were circling the whole time. Must be annoying when your husband dies in a helicopter crash and you have to spend the whole day listening to helicopters not crashing. Sounds like they were flying VFR but with no visibility, flying by Braille is a lot harder than it sounds.

Controlled Flight Into Terrain

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Controlled Flight Into Terrain
Definitely zigged when they should have zagged. Listened to the last 5 minutes or so of his flight and it sounds like a pretty stupid pilot error, likely caused by a pushy client, but being Monday morning and all I fee confident Monday morning quarter-backing this one, pilot should have stood up to his client and said no, can't fly right now, set it down at VNY or BUR and called him an Uber.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Definitely zigged when they should have zagged. Listened to the last 5 minutes or so of his flight and it sounds like a pretty stupid pilot error, likely caused by a pushy client, but being Monday morning and all I fee confident Monday morning quarter-backing this one, pilot should have stood up to his client and said no, can't fly right now, set it down at VNY or BUR and called him an Uber.
I hope the client is happy now.