Quantcast

¼½¾ mungday gmt ¾½¼

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Camper sold yesterday. Plopped it onto a guys short bed Chevy with ratchet straps. He was okay with it, and with a Bill of Sale and cash in hand, so was I.

Touched my bike yesterday. Just touched it though, nothing else.

I need/want a job. This is taking longer than I anticipated.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Still snowing on the eastern plains of Kansas. 1” on the ground or so and likely over some fine layers of ice.

I shall drive the car in rather than take the bike, yes.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Mechanical Eng. I've done design, manufacturing, and sustaining work in both the aviation and medical fields.

And semi-pro fluffing. But that job really sucks.
Wasn't GG looking for a mechanical engineer? Their bikes like to fly, and they use fancy Dreamliner carbonz, so basically aviation industry. Go work there, and then send me free shit for the suggestion.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Today's office work shall consist of a meeting followed by a meeting, which is then followed by another meeting. I'm okay with that on a monday, as they are all over the phone and not hosted by myself. Great opportunity to peruse the interwebs and trailforks.

But before the can all start, one must poop and pour another coffee.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Start of week 2 off to slow start. Friday the boss said to work on getting existing stuff working. Since most folks don't seem to know what this shit did when it worked makes validating a challenge.

I can't help but feel like I would be much farther had I started from scratch since there is no documentation. :shakefist:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
drive was pretty down the canyon. lots of sparkly snow floating off the trees could have stayed at home but the lady has the day off so it would have been impossible to get anything done.
TMI-got lazy making my last batch of chicken stock, didnt skim the fat, made soup with it (so damn tasty!), ate soup, me & the lady spent all nite farting on each other & now we are both pooping our brains out. :dead:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
took the 9yo out to local jump lines so he could roll all the tables. he had fun and even rode a bit of trail, which is all that mattered. now about to go into a 3hr meeting. :dead:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
drive was pretty down the canyon. lots of sparkly snow floating off the trees could have stayed at home but the lady has the day off so it would have been impossible to get anything done.
TMI-got lazy making my last batch of chicken stock, didnt skim the fat, made soup with it (so damn tasty!), ate soup, me & the lady spent all nite farting on each other & now we are both pooping our brains out. :dead:
But the fat is the best part! Mmmm... chicken fat...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
holy smokes I haven't listened to them in ages. I'd seen them too many times to recall back in the old neighborhood. Those were some really good days for metal in Chicago.
Yeah. Just got a random synapse fire to push play. Man, Breathe is so dreary until that final Beatles chorus. Kinda Type O Negative-like twist.