Quantcast

¿¿¿¿¿_monday gfmt_?????

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
vacation idea....go to the gates of chaz in seattle and shower them in their own currency....monopoly money.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Weekend was good. Spent some time at the gun range Saturday and got out for a decent ride yesterday. There's definitely something cool about living ~30 minutes from Kingdom Trails and being able to whip over there for a quick local ride whenever.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
At dentist. Waiting for an implant. :thumbsdown:

But, weekend was good. Rode with each of my boys separately, did one ride for me, and went on a family hike with another family. Lots of outdoor time is good.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Rims are still MIA (container ship docked 2 weeks ago and is now on its way back to Gina) and neck is stiff from crash yesterday. Now work. Woe is me.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, beautiful members of the ridemonkey community. I hope this GMT finds you all well. I went for an easy 5 mile jog early this morning. I've got a long work day ahead, which I don't mind, but I need to find an hour to get a ride in some time. Much easier when working from home! Probably noontime.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
not on the east coast you won't
'cept 'squeeb is in CO.

Training 10-3pm today. Planning to leave after cause fuck you that's why.

First day the site has been fully open to all employees and WFH has been lifted. Met at the door by 2 girls in full blown hazmat suits, questionnaire and thermometer. I liked it better the last 2 months when I was maybe 1 of 20 people on site. Oh well.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
i thought you worked from your patio?
I've been unemployed the last 7-1/2 months, today is the first day on the new job. It'll be WFH for a while, but I do go to the office today to pick up my laptop and do some other whatnot. Today will be mostly spent configuring said laptop, getting email, VPN, and Slack up and running, that sort of thing. Currently reading through some on-boarding documentation, and getting ready to trek to the office in about 45 minutes.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I've been unemployed the last 7-1/2 months, today is the first day on the new job. It'll be WFH for a while, but I do go to the office today to pick up my laptop and do some other whatnot. Today will be mostly spent configuring said laptop, getting email, VPN, and Slack up and running, that sort of thing. Currently reading through some on-boarding documentation, and getting ready to trek to the office in about 45 minutes.
congrats dude. I hope it goes very well. :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
make that wfh shit permenant if you can....patio drinking while working is the best....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. 130' of baseboard put down over the weekend. Still have a decent amount, but this was a big chunk and lots of the mid-size detail work. No more main color painting needed, but trim will obviously need to be done. Still waiting for contractors to frame the fireplace so that final leg can be done; that's what's keeping them working (beyond installing 2 lights and some touch-up work).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. 130' of baseboard put down over the weekend. Still have a decent amount, but this was a big chunk and lots of the mid-size detail work. No more main color painting needed, but trim will obviously need to be done. Still waiting for contractors to frame the fireplace so that final leg can be done; that's what's keeping them working (beyond installing 2 lights and some touch-up work).
i hope you used a nail gun.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
'cept 'squeeb is in CO.
Met at the door by 2 girls in full blown hazmat suits, questionnaire and thermometer.
Heroes.
Why no paint prior to install?
Caulk, fill and face off w/ no cutting in needed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Need to clean up my office today and move to the other building. Sucks, I was just getting used to the 52 inch tv on the wall.

Oh well. But definitely not leaving my label printer behind. This other guy labeled nothing :(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
make that wfh shit permenant if you can....patio drinking while working is the best....
Can confirm.

Although I will admit, patio drinking reduces productivity dramatically. NTTAWWT.

Here. 130' of baseboard put down over the weekend. <snip>
FTS.

we're almost halfway through the year and i've only used 2 days of PTO.
Sounds like someone could use a bit more hooky in their life. :brows: