Quantcast

¿¿¿¿●turdsday gfmt●¿¿¿¿

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
My corporate overlord demands my honest loyalty until 3 pm and I shall be heading out after that. Probably Chimney Gulch to Apex (EF) so I have some reprieve from the sun.
Have you ever ridden elk meadow?
Now that days are longer and hotter, put that on your list. The higher altitude and 90% shade are welcome and the descent is $$$

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Have you ever ridden elk meadow?
Now that days are longer and hotter, put that on your list. The higher altitude and 90% shade are welcome and the descent is $$$
I haven't nope! Now that the days are longer there are a few places I still have to hit up. LotB, Deer Creek, its easy to skip some of the others when there's so much great riding right in Golden.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I haven't nope! Now that the days are longer there are a few places I still have to hit up. LotB, Deer Creek, its easy to skip some of the others when there's so much great riding right in Golden.
Just in case I haven't said this before, I HATE YOU! I really miss the riding back there.

I used to live in Golden and so miss the great riding literally right out my door. On a day "with no free-time" I could still bang out Chimney Gulch to Apex/EF. Once a year or so we'd ride our roadbikes from Golden to the top of Evans and back down the HWY-6 Canyon. (We were young, dumb and fit!) ....le sigh...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I was planning on riding tonight with this beautiful weather, but I'm feeling majorly bummed out and exhausted. So instead of attempting to ride and making friends with a tree or something, I'm going home to sit in my lawn chair, in the sun with beer(s) and the shed sessions.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm feeling majorly bummed out and exhausted
I didn't feel that great on my ride today, either. Kept on stopping and contemplating riding right back down the fire road. The downhill was fun but just wasn't there mentally today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so this is what my seven year old nephew is reading....seriously...
Screenshot_20170608-171440.png

he was screaming at my brother one night he needed to learn how engines worked when he was told he had to go to bed.....so my brother gave him this.

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I'm on pace to ride more days than not this week. Need to work on not being such a fatass lately. Something always has to give, but definitely need to make more of an effort on the workout/riding/eating side of things.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had to go rescue my friend. Too drunk to drive the new Harley home. I drove it home. What a piece of shit. Loud, hot, uncomfortable, poor handling. Just awful. Go to the Honda dealer and test ride a Goldwing before you pull the trigger on a Harley.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Carlsbad caverns are the titties and Guadalupe mountains are very pretty. The human dwellings around, not so much. And no beer in this hole. :(

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
speaking of beer . . . yeti imperial stout

looking forward to a local ride tomorrow and saturday; mountainslanced hike with the fam on sunday

glanced at the calendar. summer looks crazy between travel, work, vacation, camps for kids . . . ugh. is it september yet?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Aw FVCK..... I was going to go backpacking next weekend but the big boss (SWMBO) just put the kabash on that plan. The person who was going to help her at a big horse show and take help take care of our 3 dogs just backed out so I am now volunteered to take their place. looks like July 15th will be my next opportunity. At least this weekend will be filled with Bass fishing on Saturday and mt biking on Sunday