Quantcast

¿¿¿¿monday gfmt¿¿¿¿

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Snowing

for 6 weeks now
can you even get your snowmobile out...

i came across a video on youtube of some guy clearing snow up in your neck of woods...running out of space to push it...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
it rains?

To be fair there's almost nothing in the central valley and bay area and beyond that hasn't been fucked with. All LONG before the endagered species act was even a glimmer in some millionaire's eye.

These are not the natural shapes of an organically formed delta, or the paths of a 'natural' creek that haven't been build up to protect structures.

View attachment 187877

View attachment 187878
Dafuq is going on there?

1673896504921.png

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
can you even get your snowmobile out...
Oh yeah. Was out all day yesterday. And having a hard time standing up straight today.

I'm in the lower elevations of 'the area' so we've been getting some rain mixed in that helps tamp down a of where we need to toss the stuff. Some of the higher elevation hoods definitely run into that problem on years like this. Snowblowers can shoot upwards for a very good reason.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Took Haley to the kart shop to get her fit better. Bunch of changes to straighten out her legs and stretch her out, which she said already let pretty good. They were already working on the engine and said that the carb was really badly tuned, to the point on maybe 2hp+ of loss. It's a 8-9hp motor, so that's kind of a big fucking deal. Haley is probably going to be in for one hell of a ride once we get her kart out again. She's not having issues staying with or leaving people in the turns, it's always exiting to straights and the long runs when she tops out. This should be fun.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
climbed. kids are getting good. my son is cleaning 5.6 and my daughter is hell bent on keeping up with him. I finally topped out a 5.8 I've been working on. got the last of the Xmas lights off the roof. carne asada soon.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Good morning beautiful people.
Coffee/breakfast and skiing on tap. Boomshakalaka.

what did you get?
Posted Above. A Poc Coron. The price to quality ratio is good on them and I had a -20% off coupon from the local poc store too from some old thing. I also know they fit my head and have amazing customer service if anything goes wrong.