Quantcast

¿¿¿ I think it's Sunday GMT ???

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
anyone know why I always have trouble unscrewing the air can on my Rock Shox Monarch RT3 Debonair? Every. single. time I go to add oil and clean the seals, I can never manage to unscrew the aircan and have to bring it in to the shop. I must be doing something wrong. I start by taking the shock off, depressurizing it, clamping it into a vice (with soft jaws), and trying to turn the air can. But I can never get the body to turn, just the negative air chamber. Then I try with a strap wrench, but even then, I can't get the air can to move. wtf am I doing wrong?!
Because it says "made by sram"?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Just finished my ride. Still pretty wet out there, Altura shorts saved my ass from becoming a swampland. Those pesky Scots know how to party in the slop. Now beer and some light dinner.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Spent today getting the M ready for sale. Listing sent off to Bring a Trailer for approval and posting.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went for a short ride through the neighborhood tonight. Really need to find a cheap road or cross bike for the girlfriend, she is riding her fat bike around, which is slow and heavy. I'm mid gear and barely pedaling, while she is topped out and spinning.

Seeing pictures of dry dirt in the other thread and plastered on strava are saddening. It's either still icy, muddy or forests are closed here. :(

Back to work tomorrow...

Also saw video and pictures of the bike park in Boise today. Man that place looks awesome! Wish we had something even remotely similar here.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Went for a short ride through the neighborhood tonight. Really need to find a cheap road or cross bike for the girlfriend, she is riding her fat bike around, which is slow and heavy. I'm mid gear and barely pedaling, while she is topped out and spinning.

Seeing pictures of dry dirt in the other thread and plastered on strava are saddening. It's either still icy, muddy or forests are closed here. :(

Back to work tomorrow...

Also saw video and pictures of the bike park in Boise today. Man that place looks awesome! Wish we had something even remotely similar here.
Are you same frame size?