Quantcast

¿¿¿ is it a tuesday GMT???

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
it is !

long yesterday, didn't finish up work until about 7. light dinner and bed, today should be a cruise by comparison.
hoping to get in a ski morning this week.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
@stoney ....time to turn some wood and make some shit so people can pimp out their espresso machines on here...

20210126_081516.jpg

or whatever the fuck that thing is....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Apparently a snow storm is on route.

Our kitty has learned that it can effortlessly jump up onto the kitchen counter from the floor. And also make the 5 foot leap from the table, to the counter.

She also lost two of her baby canine teeth, which we found while cleaning.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Family is reunited again. I went to pick up my wife and son at her mom's house on Sunday. Now we are working and schooling together at home. On the same floor. in an open concept kitchen - dining room - living room - family room. I'm beginning to think this wasn't such a great idea...

The kids were supposed to go back to school in person yesterday, but the Province didn't give the green light. No word on when that is supposed to happen, but our Covid numbers are starting to creep down to levels from late September/early October. I'm hopeful it's soon... This isn't really going to work for an extended period of time. May have to go back to the divide and conquer solution if they don't go back next week. At least the boys will have been able to spend some time together in the mean time. Could be worse, much worse.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Not much on tap today, other than work of course. Supposed to head into the office one day this week to grab a CAD laptop with Solidworks. I've gotta brush up on my skills.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
it is !

long yesterday, didn't finish up work until about 7. light dinner and bed, today should be a cruise by comparison.
hoping to get in a ski morning this week.
Shoot me a text if you end up at WP Wed or Copper Fri.

I am going to work today, but not yet. Cozy in bed still. Will shovel the stoop then roll in a bit late as I’m on outpatient CT/MR thus flexible.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
grey and drizzly up in hurr. thunderstorms rolled through last night. s'posed to be in the 60s this afternoon, then more rain tomorrow and cooler. i, too, have various meetings today. time to go get that second cup of coffee brewing.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Do you need wanna get pregnant and have your own child without the help of a man, is your husband unable to get you pregnant then contact Lisa to buy a good and quick result SPERM from her SPERM_BANK on lisasolutionworld@outlook.com or on WhatsApp +12525885324 to get effective sperm from her sperm bank..
:rofl:

Sure you don't want to try and sell us a way into a prestigious university?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Been wearing my new Briskers around the house and to work in hopes of stretching them out a bit before using them on a ride. I fear XXL may have been the better choice. \coolstorybro

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Power outage downtown caused server outages, so I got nothing. Might have something to do later, but yeah.

They keep talking snow and it's 42. Not sure the weather guy knows how snow works.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Snowing. Hannah decided 12:30 was a good time for a nightmare and wandering around the top floor crying. Software issues prevented important outreach email from going out yesterday. FTS. I'm ready for tomorrow.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
26* this morning with a big storm coming in starting this afternoon. They are predicting 8" of rain in the mountains with debris flows possible in the burn areas of The Diablo Range and the Santa Cruz Mts. They are evacuating folks ahead of time. Looks like its going to be nasty and wet for the next week or so

I slept in first run is at noon. Effing glorious

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Huh, so the holder of our second mortgage bought the loan from someone last year. They have never sent statements and the wife figured it was fine. The refi wants a statement, so we try to get one. The lender claims the wife filed a cease and desist letter banning mailings from the previous lender that came with the loan, so they won't give us one.

The wife had to fax a letter requesting the cease and desist that we never filed be removed so they can give us a statement. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Huh, so the holder of our second mortgage bought the loan from someone last year. They have never sent statements and the wife figured it was fine. The refi wants a statement, so we try to get one. The lender claims the wife filed a cease and desist letter banning mailings from the previous lender that came with the loan, so they won't give us one.

The wife had to fax a letter requesting the cease and desist that we never filed be removed so they can give us a statement. :rofl:
:popcorn:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Tell them the C&D doesn't exist and ask them for proof of documents. If they push back on you claiming it's not their responsibility and you need to prove it doesn't exist or provide said non-existent documents, tell them you will file a claim with CFPB if they do not handle it promptly. That's like lighting a flame thrower under their ass. Most financial companies want nothing to do with the CFPB.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Housing related, today is a good day for property values. Our neighborhood has been slowly developing/transitioning from tiny lake cottages to newer homes over the past 10-15 years. When we bought our house (at the end of a dead end), there were 3 houses at the top of the street that were absolute DUMPS. Over the past ~1.5 years, 2 were torn down and new houses built that both sold over $500k. Yesterday I saw they started tearing down the third and worst of them all:

Good timing, as the appraiser is coming Friday.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Housing related, today is a good day for property values. Our neighborhood has been slowly developing/transitioning from tiny lake cottages to newer homes over the past 10-15 years. When we bought our house (at the end of a dead end), there were 3 houses at the top of the street that were absolute DUMPS. Over the past ~1.5 years, 2 were torn down and new houses built that both sold over $500k. Yesterday I saw they started tearing down the third and worst of them all:

Good timing, as the appraiser is coming Friday.
You should buy that house to store all of your garbage and recycling. Maybe call it a ‘transfer station’?