Quantcast

¿¿¿ is it friday GMT???

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well crap I was going to head off to the Sierras after work for a fishing weekend then I checked the weather forecast 70% chance of rain or snow 30mph winds and a high temp of 45...fuk that. Locally; scattered showers Saturday so Dirt ride Sat, Kayak fishing on Sunday

Today I get slammed with 14 Dialysis transports

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I’m having a productive morning...

✅ Coffee drinked
✅ Breakfast eated
✅ Doggos walked
✅ Truck registration fuck up sorted out

And now time for some Groundhogging i.e. doing freelance work then going for a bike ride. :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Heyo!

Its money in, money out day.

Ride last night was a strugglefest. Just one of those days spent bouncing between rocks instead of through or over them. Oh well, still good to get out.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello Monkeys! We are having much nice weather; in the 70s with sun and moderate humidity. Today is the last day of base miles, I am at 398.5 on the road and maybe 35 or 40 dirt. I also lost 5 pounds.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
last day of rain/t-storms. weather looking good for the next week. drinking some coffee, trying to get some work done. made a good start at cleaning up/reorganizing the garage yesterday. hopefully can do some more today.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hallo alls

Discount Tire sorted out my TPMS light issue in the Land Cruiser without me having to drop it off. So that was nice.

On the mile long trip from Discount Tire to work I was behind two vehicles in a row with temp tags, recalling my saga with the Volvo. One was a 2007 Suburban with a tag expiring today, 5/29/20. The other was a ~2005 Explorer with a 10/29/19 temp tag.

:unamused:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I drove to the office this morning to retrieve all of my personal shit from my cubicle. I was surprised that after nearly 20 years I was able to fit everything into two small archive boxes. I'll go back next Thursday to return my computer equipment.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I drove to the office this morning to retrieve all of my personal shit from my cubicle. I was surprised that after nearly 20 years I was able to fit everything into two small archive boxes. I'll go back next Thursday to return my computer equipment.
the only personal stuff i have in my cube is a few books, my aeropress/grinder/mug, and a picture of my kids.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
After your entire life you'll fit in a smaller box.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hunkered down in the hatch of my car waiting for a thunderstorm to pass. Took the bike off the car and it just starting dumping buckets of rain.

Should make the trail off the ski hill PRIME.

@mykel I can see Horseshoes chair lift from here. She's running...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

FTS Friday is off to an amazing start. The update for me was there was no update because nobody does a fucking thing here. It's a good thing I am creative enough to make "work" for myself. Holy hell.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
What exactly does one do with old cracked and crooked frames?
They are neither cracked or crooked. Just me being sneaking regarding the GMT thread. They will be part of my very Intense collection. :rimshot:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Took today off. Mental health day.

Started riding a little later than I should have, didn't eat nor drink enough, COOKED in the sun, finished the climb and DH aaaaand then. bonked like a mother flower. Literally laying down in the grass trying to not die. FML I'm so dumb.

Recovered and ran into @Full Trucker just starting his climb. Beer & bbq afterward.

Best. Friday. Evar.