Quantcast

¿¿¿ Is it Wednesday GMT???

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I thought about driving into the office today to get all of my personal shit out of my cubicle, but then I decided I don't feel like it. I've still got two more weeks for that. I did run for an hour this morning. Another cold one!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Hey!

Hmm, still Wednesday here. Casually doing work while the paving crews do the road outside the house. Yay for fresh asphalt, boo for all the noise and stuff that comes along with it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
DSO woke me up barking at something outside at 1:30. Don't know what it was as I fucked up and forgot to turn the game camera on yesterday when I moved it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I did not want to get up this morning but the 3 furballs had other ideas. Espresso, Oatmeal then off to Virus land I will venture. I will attempt to go out and ride this afternoon unless the wind kicks up like it has the past two days. Screw riding in 20 mph winds.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What game camera do you have and how did you choose it?
Yes yes, inquiring minds want to know. I need to send a camera or two up to my brother before fall so we can scout for deer.
Apeman H45

It was cheap, I don't recall if I read a review elsewhere or it was one of the better reviewed ones on Amazon at the time. To avoid Amazon I can't seem to find a any sellers other than on ebay...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
HURRY UP, GET THIS SHIT CONNECTED BY LAST WEEK. NEED IT NOW.

".....oh by the way the thing you're connecting doesn't actually show up for another month, we delayed it. "

Engineers. Every damn time. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Apeman is a great company name.

I am working. Wife is at home, bemoaning how tough her life is as a stay at home mom these days.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
we have a lot of birds in our area, which i like. but there are downsides. we routinely see 4 different varieties of woodpeckers which is cool.
my parents have a owl who occupies a tree in their yard frequently....

in virginia....woodpeckers everywhere....fucking drilling the shit out of the lightpole in our cul de sac.....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Leaving for CA to get MIL.
Stay safe wookie.

Got 3 old fashioned Victor mouse traps from a neighbor to try alongside my glue and electronic zapper traps.

Of the three last night:
  • 1 successful kill
  • 1 triggered, no mouse
  • 1 had the bait eaten, not triggered

Little b'stards.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my parents have a owl who occupies a tree in their yard frequently....

in virginia....woodpeckers everywhere....fucking drilling the shit out of the lightpole in our cul de sac.....
used to be an owl in our neighborhood a few years back. dunno what happened to him.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Stay safe wookie.

Got 3 old fashioned Victor mouse traps from a neighbor to try alongside my glue and electronic zapper traps.

Of the three last night:
  • 1 successful kill
  • 1 triggered, no mouse

Little b'stards.
I've found the best bait to be cheese. Mash a little chunk of it into the trigger real good-like so that mousie HAS to work at it. It seems that some Chuck Norris mice can lick peanut butter clean off those triggers without setting off the trap. I don't know how they do that shit... but :panic:

Stay safe wookie.

Of the three last night:
  • 1 successful kill
  • 1 triggered, no mouse

Little b'stards.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Stay safe wookie.

Of the three last night:
  • 1 successful kill
  • 1 triggered, no mouse

Little b'stards.
our body count is up to 14 lol
i hate those fuckers.