Quantcast

¿¿¿ Sunday GMT???

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's up to me I guess.

Daughter slept till 8 again. Son didn't, but he didn't wake us up. Sore as hell from yesterday's wood splitting.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Did something to my elbow. It hurts like hell after any physical activity (like bike or workout). went to the indoor skatepark with my son all day yesterday. Now I can barely fold or unfold my elbow. Oddly enough resting it on a handlebar is fine, but it still hurts like hell and it's swollen af.

Debating whether to go riding today. could be the last really good day of fat biking, and then I could take a long break to let the elbow heal. Or do I start letting it heal now? the two extra strength ibuprofen I just took will be the deciding factor, depending on how they work!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Sunday morning zen moment... drinking coffee in front of the fire by myself while the wife watches cartoons with the kids in the other room.
I'm with you. My kids are somehow playing together without destroying the house or killing each other. I'm sitting on the couch having my coffee while my wife is out running.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Baby went 6.5 hours at a stretch last night. Still means a middle of night feed, though.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Slept like a champ last night, then ran 22 miles this morning (7:04 pace) and have since spent the rest of the day tired, sore, and sleepy. Going out for bbq for dinner and they fucking better not be all out of burnt ends again. :mad: :(

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
nope...fam ski trip. didn’t even check out the place i rented. but you’ve got a spot to rest your head for wc if you want one. i’ll be back up there at least once during riding season to check things out more.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
nope...fam ski trip. didn’t even check out the place i rented. but you’ve got a spot to rest your head for wc if you want one. i’ll be back up there at least once during riding season to check things out more.
roger dodger. just want to ensure i have something lined up, rooms / places are gonna get hard to come by quickly, if they already aren't