Quantcast

¿¿¿ Sundazed GMT???

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Tired still. Had a pretty awesome afternoon/dinner with @6thElement/Wife, @Full Trucker/Fiance', and friend from work over. Really nice having friends over that weren't neighbors who live on the street. Haley loves 6thElement's wife and has decided that she wants to go ride bikes with her, but not me (unless it's the bike park)

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Good times at Casa Stoney yesterday evening.
Biblical rain and lightning on the drive home, hopefully the brief hail we drove through hasn't left any dents on the car.

Tired from the 7 hour ride yesterday. Unsure if we'll be riding today.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Yesterday was getting all the window AC units in and set. Old house - forced air nat gas furnace, but ducting not conducive to adding cooling without many dollars. Phone dropped at service place to get a new charging port installed. Aaaaaaand of course they cracked the screen. They are taking care of it, but have to order up the proper screen. Le sigh.
No phone until Tuesday. It's actually kinda nice.

Up @0800 today. Coffee made, critters fed, cat box cleaned, garden bits watered, dishes and a load of laundry running.

Waiting for water bottles to freeze up, and the coffee to do its thing. Then off for a ride in the heat.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Here. Tired still. Had a pretty awesome afternoon/dinner with @6thElement/Wife, @Full Trucker/Fiance', and friend from work over. Really nice having friends over that weren't neighbors who live on the street. Haley loves 6thElement's wife and has decided that she wants to go ride bikes with her, but not me (unless it's the bike park)
Well yeah, we would all prefer to ride near S. than you... :p

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
DH accomplished. Had to faff around with the go pro to get a good angle. Will review and upload later. First crash of the year. Came in a little too hot across a ski slope and took the corner back into the woods a little too tight. Loose rocks on hardback, front wheel went right out and I hit the deck. Nothing bad, but irritated at myself because I got quite a set of cuts on the bottom of my tattoo. Cush core was nice, but was definitely still hitting rims.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Beers on the beach. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon, after a gnarly ride.

Two more days of this. Could be worse?