Quantcast

¿¿¿ thursd GMT ???

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I am not pleased with my child today. Was mid-nasty when he started freaking out last night, resulting in mucho interruptus. I am unpleased.

About to let the little fucker scream himself until puking....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I am not pleased with my child today. Was mid-nasty when he started freaking out last night, resulting in mucho interruptus. I am unpleased.

About to let the little fucker scream himself until puking....
any idea why he wakes up? does he have a night light? white noise machine?

also, TMI. :stosh:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Last nights ride was awesome. Need MOAR of that.

Looks like the temp is supposed to feel around 47c or 116 F(ucked up) units tomorrow. Maybe get a ride in?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
any idea why he wakes up? does he have a night light? white noise machine?

also, TMI. :stosh:
no, yes, yes. He has a night light, he has a white noise maker. We have asked if he wants them off, but he has us turn them back on. Windows open, he wants them closed. He has water, his favorite stuffed animals...etc. He is totally happy as long as we are in the room. He simply doesn't want us to not be in the room. He FREAKS out when we're not in there- it isn't a little whimper or whine. We ferberized with incredibled success when he was like 6mo old, so we know what we're doing in that aspect...but here he's going through some separation anxiety, and I'm not sure how to convince him that we're only in the next room...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
no, yes, yes. He has a night light, he has a white noise maker. We have asked if he wants them off, but he has us turn them back on. Windows open, he wants them closed. He has water, his favorite stuffed animals...etc. He is totally happy as long as we are in the room. He simply doesn't want us to not be in the room. He FREAKS out when we're not in there- it isn't a little whimper or whine. We ferberized with incredibled success when he was like 6mo old, so we know what we're doing in that aspect...but here he's going through some separation anxiety, and I'm not sure how to convince him that we're only in the next room...
how old is he now?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

It seems that the state of Colorado never had the title for the Jeep. As you might imagine, this is causing no end of consternation at the Nissan dealership, and they are being rather pissy about it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Today is the reveal for the monocle Vette. As an old man, I for one am excited, although there are some biter folks out there about it. :rofl:

I will likely never own one, but I said that before.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
wait, you didn't have the title yourself?
I thought so, but my wife could not find it in the drawer with the rest of our important documents. We've turned the house upside down looking for it. I actually called to cancel our appointment with the dealer, but they said to come in anyway because " it's not a big deal, happens all the time. Just get a new one at DMV" so we went in and traded it in. Except yesterday when I went to DMV, they said they have no record of it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I thought so, but my wife could not find it in the drawer with the rest of our important documents. We've turned the house upside down looking for it. I actually called to cancel our appointment with the dealer, but they said to come in anyway because " it's not a big deal, happens all the time. Just get a new one at DMV" so we went in and traded it in. Except yesterday when I went to DMV, they said they have no record of it.
a drawer? you keep important documents in a fucking DRAWER!?!?!? do you not have a safe? or at least a fireproof box?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
a drawer? you keep important documents in a fucking DRAWER!?!?!? do you not have a safe? or at least a fireproof box?
Somewhere in my file cabinet I have the titles to all 3 of my vehicles. But I need to get a bomb proof box for crap like that. Like my birth certificate.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sitting in the hospital, took Dad in this morning so he can have hip replacement #2. Also found out that a contract software developer I work with a bunch relapsed hard on Monday and has been in the hospital for a few days. He was apparently found face-down and unresponsive on his deck by a neighbor, and has no recollection / idea of why he would have bought and consumed enough booze to nearly kill himself. We were wondering why he hasn’t been working on his assigned tasks in the current sprint...

Man, July has been kind of a weird month.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
:wave:

It seems that the state of Colorado never had the title for the Jeep. As you might imagine, this is causing no end of consternation at the Nissan dealership, and they are being rather pissy about it.
Do you already have the leaf in your possession?
That would decide my level of fucks given re: sorting the title for the dealer.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Do you already have the leaf in your possession?
That would decide my level of fucks given re: sorting the title for the dealer.
Put 100 miles on it already. I will admit, this is kind of my feelings on it as well. They have made some vague threats about me owing them on the trade in if I don't turn up the title, but I'm not sure if there is any validity to those threats or they are just talking shit.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Sitting in the hospital, took Dad in this morning so he can have hip replacement #2. Also found out that a contract software developer I work with a bunch relapsed hard on Monday and has been in the hospital for a few days. He was apparently found face-down and unresponsive on his deck by a neighbor, and has no recollection / idea of why he would have bought and consumed enough booze to nearly kill himself. We were wondering why he hasn’t been working on his assigned tasks in the current sprint...

Man, July has been kind of a weird month.
:(

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Put 100 miles on it already. I will admit, this is kind of my feelings on it as well. They have made some vague threats about me owing them on the trade in if I don't turn up the title, but I'm not sure if there is any validity to those threats or they are just talking shit.
:stupid:

They just don't want to do the leg work.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Rain and rain here, thanks Barry!

Boss just tried to make me feel guilty for not having invited myself to meetings I didn't know existed. That's how we roll here. :mad:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He was also gifted a $58M "townhouse" and a few "hand me down planes" from Mr. Victoria Secrets. I need new friends.

He is referred to as a billionaire, but nobody seems to know his actual worth.
bail hearing is today. i would be astounded if he's granted any form of bail