Quantcast

¿¿¿ thursd GMT ???

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Car was reading 101 Freedoms in drive back from picking up kid in downtown. I suppose this means Shared Skittles will turn on AC for an hour near bedtime in his house.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
"wonder weeks" ..... Always been a great sleeper...
The thing about wonder "weeks" and wonder "years" (which is part Duh) is that it seems like you will always be in / coming out of one phase until after puberty (or for boys 27...)

The only constant is change, but then again I was a child psych major and don't make my kids do push-ups and our little guy (8) still wanders in for some body heat fairly regularly.

You'll just have to try to divvy up nighttime responsibilities with spousal unit until it passes and pretend you're tired from staying up late for a punk rock show mid-work week

I comfort myself that by acknowledging that if you never grew to hate your kids they'd never (want to) leave home...

#puberty is worse because you have no illusion of control...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
old school cortina's, yeti dh9, balfa 2step, profile dh frames, rock machine, stuff like that. and that's just a quick scroll of the last 2 days activity.

i've seen old Sunn frames on there, and super monsters are a hot commodity.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
old school cortina's, yeti dh9, balfa 2step, profile dh frames, rock machine, stuff like that. and that's just a quick scroll of the last 2 days activity.

i've seen old Sunn frames on there, and super monsters are a hot commodity.
Cortina. That's a name I haven't heard in a while.