Quantcast

¿¿¿ tuez dias ???

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I got 2.5 miles into my track run this morning when an intestinal thunderstorm hit. Fortunately there was a portapotty by the track, but unfortunately someone poured what I assume was chocolate oatmeal all over the seat. So, I went home to use my personal facilities. Then I ran 3 more miles around the 'hood.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Going to do an easy hike with wife and baby, the latter strapped to my back. (Elder kids have an outdoor camp at a local nature center.)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I enjoy being good at what I do here at work, but sometimes it honestly feels like I lack support or the team around me to be successful.

I take a week off and its absolutely stressful trying to get shit done before leaving. Then I return and the shit is piled even higher. Isn't taking time off supposed to be enjoyable?

Maybe I should start perusing job posting...ugh.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I enjoy being good at what I do here at work, but sometimes it honestly feels like I lack support or the team around me to be successful.

I take a week off and its absolutely stressful trying to get shit done before leaving. Then I return and the shit is piled even higher. Isn't taking time off supposed to be enjoyable?

*every* time i take even just a day off from my job i come back to some sort of trainwreck.

Fiesta de Carne de Perro

el grabador del assos
May 1, 2020
last event in the tracking history:

August 8, 2020, 11:01 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
OKLAHOMA CITY OK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Did you know that they used regular fireworks-style fuses for that bomb and McVeigh almost died because he got delayed by a red light? They drilled a hole from the storage into the cab and ran some fuse through it. Not a high tech operation.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Did you know that they used regular fireworks-style fuses for that bomb and McVeigh almost died because he got delayed by a red light? They drilled a hole from the storage into the cab and ran some fuse through it. Not a high tech operation.
i was home sick from school that day and was watching the price is right when the news broke.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Have you ever considered:
5707e33649a52_958_508.jpg

:brows:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Took the day off to watch kid go through her first day of online school. She's plenty responsible, I'm just here for household IT support. Assuming this all goes well, going to try and knock out a bunch of honey-do's.

And it sounds like some of you need to start lowering your workplaces expectations.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
had to submit a missing packaging claim to USPS for my tire inserts. let's see where this goes
it took adorama a month to figure out i returned 1900.00 worth of stuff to them while i was on vacation....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i was home sick from school that day and was watching the price is right when the news broke.
i was in knoxville at the bar in a olive garden my younger brother was a bartender at...he was shorting out the exspresso (sp) machine because he hated making the fucking things....

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I was 7 or 8 years old when Elvis died. Was wearing a Kiss t-shirt and riding my bike when I was told. Can’t remember where I was when the Space Shuttle blew up though.
Can't remember about Elvis, but I was in 21 and in College when the shuttle blew up.
I remember walking through the cafeteria between classes and they had TV's setup showing the news feed. I can close my eyes and clearly see that TV.