Quantcast

¿¿¿mondazed gmt???

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just acquired @Toshi's Tesla for the next couple days. It drove me about 75% of the way to my meeting (much easier, btw) until I got up into the mtns. I put Hannah's seat in the back and there is a metric fuck ton of passenger space in the thing, even with the baby seat. Haley will probably complain when she rides, just because the seat she uses is smaller then the ones Toshi's girls use (they're better, which is why she has one in Wifey's car with more space).

The acceleration and handling are better/on par with the M. Even though it's small, it's really spacious. Even though the Leaf makes more dollars sense (they both do honestly, just how much), this is hard to argue vs. it or a normal car

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I broke the lbs. I went in, asked for 4 chain ring bolts for a single ring setup. He went into that back, I hear him digging around, then hear him on the phone. "Do we have chain ring bolts? What do they look like?". I told him I would pull my old ones and bring them in.

They had 2 that worked that I could find.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
IMG_20190923_134954_923.jpg

there are radio towers on either side that kind of kill the views....buuuuuuuut....can not complain...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
is this work day over yet? :stosh:
yep! just pulled into teh house and cracked a beer!
I broke the lbs. I went in, asked for 4 chain ring bolts for a single ring setup. He went into that back, I hear him digging around, then hear him on the phone. "Do we have chain ring bolts? What do they look like?". I told him I would pull my old ones and bring them in.

They had 2 that worked that I could find.
:disgust1:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
yep! just pulled into teh house and cracked a beer!

:disgust1:
To be fair, the lbs is more a memorial than an actual bike shop. I was told the original owner died for some reason and his folks keep it open in his memory? But there isn't another shop within 30 minutes drive, so I try when it's things they might actually have. No idea who the stoner was behind the counter, I assumed he worked there.

There is some cool vintage crap in there.

IMG_20190923_130652.jpg

<Edit> just read the About Us, not as sad as it sounded, but the shop is damn depressing. I will still try to get stuff from them if they have it

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Old riding buddy of mine got bit by a copper head taking the garbage out. Luckily not life threatening, the antivenom would have cost him $35,000 if he needed it. And he works for the hospital.

'merica best health care in the world!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
You get dick on the brain during your fasting spells. Interesting.
I actually wasn’t fasted. Had recently swallowed some tasty meat, dark on the outside and nice and pink on the inside. Made sure to poke it with my probe first to ensure it was ready for action.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I actually wasn’t fasted. Had recently swallowed some tasty meat, dark on the outside and nice and pink on the inside. Made sure to poke it with my probe first to ensure it was ready for action.
I doubt jk is grass fed so you may really enjoy the taste of his meat.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey likes the Tesla so far. Is hesitant to drive it without me with her, so we need to get a neighbor to watch the girls tomorrow evening so that we can go drive around. The gear selector is not traditional, so she'd probably get lost in it initially - she likes KISS designs in general - but not too KISS. Also looking at a car for her from Washington, because that's the only place I can find one so far. Not sure why I didn't look at this stuff earlier, because electric cars are fucking cheap.