Quantcast

¿¿¿weds gmt???

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Gotta go through the debacle of getting my truck inspected today. Oh joy. :fie:

I desire a ride on some ridiculously challenging rocky stuff right now. Maybe I should go to Lynn Woods and see how bad I really am.

its 930 where is everyone whats going on here
And now, you have fulfilled your destiny.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I need to call about my mortgage today... back when the COVID lockdowns started I was still unemployed, and the bank offered a 6-month deferment program. I took them up on it, and now I need to get my automagic payments reinstated. Otherwise, coffee and a poop on deck.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Yesterday the balance on my auto loan for my brodozer was $620.30. Made a payment of $620.30, which went through. Now balance shows $1.52. WTF is that shit?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I desire a ride on some ridiculously challenging rocky stuff right now. Maybe I should go to Lynn Woods and see how bad I really am.
:wave:

I will gladly help show you.

In somewhat related news, just designed and will make a mounting adapter that will allow me mount a GoPro to my already-existing bar/helmet mounts for my NiteRider lights. An adapter exists to go the other way around (mount NR light to GoPro mounts), but alas that is the opposite of what I need. Couldn't find this version anywhere....pretty tricky as there are a lot of tapered surfaces in multiple directions for the snug fit. Yay for 3D printers.....
pic1.JPG
pic2.JPG

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yesterday the balance on my auto loan for my brodozer was $620.30. Made a payment of $620.30, which went through. Now balance shows $1.52. WTF is that shit?
Processing fee? Then there will be a processing fee on the $1.52 processing fee, which will then have a fee on the fee, on the fee, which is on top of the fee.

They have you fo lyfe!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ride night with some friends. I shall puke and die and tell them to leave me in the ditch - which is surely to happen due to my lack of riding recently.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Processing fee? Then there will be a processing fee on the $1.52 processing fee, which will then have a fee on the fee, on the fee, which is on top of the fee.

They have you fo lyfe!
What's funny is the credit union I had the loan through opened a savings account with $5.00 when the loan was opened, why I don't know. Just got off the phone and had them pay off the $1.52 balance with that, and mail me the whopping $3.48 balance. I'm rich, biaaatch!

I won't celebrate until I see the title in the mail, though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What's funny is the credit union I had the loan through opened a savings account with $5.00 when the loan was opened, why I don't know. Just got off the phone and had them pay off the $1.52 balance with that, and mail me the whopping $3.48 balance. I'm rich, biaaatch!

I won't celebrate until I see the title in the mail, though.
does MA sent you the title automatically?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
does MA sent you the title automatically?
That's a good question, and I don't actually remember. It's been 10yrs since I bought my last car and got the title. Pretty sure they did though....

Edit- and last car was paid in full with cash at the dealer in MA...this being a loan and the CU out of state (RI), I might have to figure shit out...

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Day 3 of my MIL being retired and I'm already over it. Now the question is, can I (well, really my wife since she's the crabbier one) tough it out until next spring with the tradeoff being an extra $30K in savings...:think:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Day 3 of my MIL being retired and I'm already over it. Now the question is, can I (well, really my wife since she's the crabbier one) tough it out until next spring with the tradeoff being an extra $30K in savings...:think:
After living with my in-laws for 9mo, I was putting offers on houses $50k+ over our (granted flexible) target budget.

Worst fucking 9mo of my life.

YMMV

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Had my annual wellness exam this am. Got a bunch of blood drawn as well for my neuro (12 vials), to the point the lab tech asked if I wanted to come back tomorrow to draw half. FTS. Tap me dry.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
After living with my in-laws for 9mo, I was putting offers on houses $50k+ over our (granted flexible) target budget.

Worst fucking 9mo of my life.

YMMV
Rofl. My FIL is easy to live with. Could continue this arrangement almost indefinitely if he was the only one in consideration.

Now when you factor in that we are contemplating making a bébé and wifey not working, that puts a bit more of a drag on the ability to afford anything that wasn't once mobile.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Rofl. My FIL is easy to live with. Could continue this arrangement almost indefinitely if he was the only one in consideration.

Now when you factor in that we are contemplating making a bébé and wifey not working, that puts a bit more of a drag on the ability to afford anything that wasn't once mobile.
Do what I do. Go ride your bike and forget all the ReSpOnSiBiLiTiEs you have. All those problems will fix themselves.