Quantcast

¿¿¿weds gmt???

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Cause I'm terrified of my impending demise and having nobody around that cares about me?

Then again, seeing your current state of affairs, I see how this might not present as a problem for you. :D
Start training them early for the impending climate wars.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Here. Had my annual wellness exam this am. Got a bunch of blood drawn as well for my neuro (12 vials), to the point the lab tech asked if I wanted to come back tomorrow to draw half. FTS. Tap me dry.
At least you got some juice and cookies, right?

...we are contemplating making a bébé...
Why stop at one? You should probably have 3 or 4...

The fun is in making the cake.
And eating it amirite?

Whatcha say there, slapnuts!! We're getting a lot of rain this week. Sucks for riding but great because we need it.
A friend just got a senior chihuahua that wasn't neutered... but only has one testicle. I tried to nickname it One Ball Woody, but my buddy wasn't having it as they renamed the doggo Cricket from the previous name Woody. Might see if Cricket des Slapnut goes.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Phew. Inspection over, sticker received. Was very big brother, the state has installed cameras and have someone in the command center watching the inspection take place. Apparently they can halt things mid-inspection and deny a sticker, or they can pull your inspectors license if they so choose. :tinfoil:

That said, I have a Dodge front end and need rod ends. This was not altogether unexpected. :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Scored some 18" GMC wheels with brand new Walmart AT's for $450. The mudders were worn weird and we're not only loud going down the road, but shook a little. Now it's like butter and looks nicer. Tailgate hardware gets here Friday.

PXL_20201014_215844864.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Scored some 18" GMC wheels with brand new Walmart AT's for $450. The mudders were worn weird and we're not only loud going down the road, but shook a little. Now it's like butter and looks nicer. Tailgate hardware gets here Friday.

View attachment 150892
Does it need an alignment if the old ones were worn weird?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Neurologist gave me a bunch of tests today. I have taken many of them before so I already know the expected answers. Caliper tests just ask the same questions over and over in a different format. I can play that game as well. When they ask me my name. I always say I am Batman. I say if I can turn annoyance into humor then that illustrates how well I am. They don't seem to agree. My PCP says I need to take these matters more seriously. She has signed me up for more tests. I seem to have a disconnect between my hands and my brain. I have to concentrate very hard to perform simple tasks that my hands can't seem to execute. I can no longer cheat at Blackjack either. I am no longer running blank tape when I get anaerobic.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The Neurologist gave me a bunch of tests today. I have taken many of them before so I already know the expected answers. Caliper tests just ask the same questions over and over in a different format. I can play that game as well. When they ask me my name. I always say I am Batman. I say if I can turn annoyance into humor then that illustrates how well I am. They don't seem to agree. My PCP says I need to take these matters more seriously. She has signed me up for more tests. I seem to have a disconnect between my hands and my brain. I have to concentrate very hard to perform simple tasks that my hands can't seem to execute. I can no longer cheat at Blackjack either. I am no longer running blank tape when I get anaerobic.
Uh...why are you seeing a Neurologist ? And What is a PCP ?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Have your doctor prescribe you a Porsche. You'll feel better almost immediately I'll bet.

Seriously though, hope you're doing alright.