Quantcast

¿¿¿y u no friday gmt???

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
FML. Everybody got crazy and they're sending emails. Doing nothing productive but responding to stupid ideas that will result in nothing. Also wine from my wine friend has ended. All I have is the worst single malt whisky ever produced (seriously it's the KHS of alcohol)

GF on holiday so I've kinda let the flat become a mess. Need to find some time for it. Though supposedly tomorrow is 16C so I'll go look for some pumptracks.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
debating getting the car tinted today. Got a kid engagement at 11 and fuck all else to do.

Also debating spending beaucoup bucks on a slick roadbike I really want, or a nice used one with rim brakes (foil 10, 1700). It's always creepy dealing on CL.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Back in town. Mechanical keyboard kit fully assembled now, one LED is temperamental and giving me OCD. :twitch:

Time for moar Immortal.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
debating getting the car tinted today. Got a kid engagement at 11 and fuck all else to do.

Also debating spending beaucoup bucks on a slick roadbike I really want, or a nice used one with rim brakes (foil 10, 1700). It's always creepy dealing on CL.
Eff having a low gear of 50x32

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
you just won friday :rofl:
Best part is it was a gift when I left my old job. The 2nd in command in the company was dragged by his asistant to buy me something and he bought a random single malt. The thing is it was a Whisky brewed by Poles in Czech Republic. Slavic Whisky tastes like old cigarettes dipped in cheap vodka.

Also to make this day better my assistant at work is still angry she didn't get my position so she throws off hand comments criticizing my work even when stuff goes well and then gets angry when she gets omitted in big projects.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
lost DL in atlanta....trip to dmv....atleast in new pic i do not look dead....

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Present. Continuing the 4:30 gym sessions and feeling good. Had to work an OT shift last night until 10pm, so I'm a little beat, but glad I made it in. Did some bouldering at the climbing gym Wednesday with my brother in law and my forearms and hands feel like jello. Going to try and pass out early tonight so I can ride with some buddies at 8am tomorrow and not be dead. I'm really enjoying not feeling like a tub of shit lately.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
short day at work....famous last words. prolly gonna split as soon as payroll has money.

Avocado for breakfast. Kenyan AA coffee in thermos. All I gots to do now is log some footage & start grading it.
End game being sake & poke bowl at happy hour. Been booze and animal free for 7 days. I am craving both.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Hanging at my local coffee shop last night, when a lady asked me about “suspensions” printed on my shirt. Turns out she knew some old school cats in the scene, and she was also a musician. Turns out we had each done the music for hook shows at the same fetish club event in LA, but over 10 years apart. Small world.

I was working on a work project with a deadline, but I couldn’t resist talking to her for a few minutes, because the random meeting was far too interesting. I found out her musical career is impressive. She’s composed, arranged, conducted, and toured with some legendary acts. I was quite happy I took the time to talk to her.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Hanging at my local coffee shop last night, when a lady asked me about “suspensions” printed on my shirt. Turns out she knew some old school cats in the scene, and she was also a musician. Turns out we had each done the music for hook shows at the same fetish club event in LA, but over 10 years apart. Small world.

I was working on a work project with a deadline, but I couldn’t resist talking to her for a few minutes, because the random meeting was far too interesting. I found out her musical career is impressive. She’s composed, arranged, conducted, and toured with some legendary acts. I was quite happy I took the time to talk to her.
You get a number?