Quantcast

¿¿○monfuckingday○¿¿

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
41 is ok with kids. I was mortgage free at 40, but no small mouth breathers.
Just turned 40, tyvm.

And I don't know if I would define a 10yr old Forester or even Wifey's new Pilot as "nice". Even new, both together cost less than what some people on this street pay for one car... Idiots.

The house will have 15yrs left if I retire at 55, which is the goal, but it's being built in to planning. When borrowing costs less than inflation, you're better off investing the spread; it costs the lender more than the value your dollar is depreciating.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Had consult with Neuro doc today. I really worked myself up for this. I was pretty sure reading on the Internet. That I had MS. I do not. The other false diagnosis was CTE as I have had a few knocks on the head. Nope. Because of my prior stroke it seems I have Pseudobulbar Affect. This is good. The bad part is I reported the symptoms to my Cardiologist and should have started treatment five years prior.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had consult with Neuro doc today. I really worked myself up for this. I was pretty sure reading on the Internet. That I had MS. I do not. The other false diagnosis was CTE as I have had a few knocks on the head. Nope. Because of my prior stroke it seems I have Pseudobulbar Affect. This is good. The bad part is I reported the symptoms to my Cardiologist and should have started treatment five years prior.
"Pseudobulbar affect (PBA) is a condition that's characterized by episodes of sudden uncontrollable and inappropriate laughing or crying."

Does your doctor know you are a tragic comic genius?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That's good to hear. Since I was connected with my current Neuro and they've gotten my seizures under control, my life is pretty much that of a normal person. My diet is limiting and I have to make sure I have drugs around in every car, bag, etc., but pretty much normal life. Before that there was a never ending tension of will I have another seizure and when?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
That's good to hear. Since I was connected with my current Neuro and they've gotten my seizures under control, my life is pretty much that of a normal person. My diet is limiting and I have to make sure I have drugs around in every car, bag, etc., but pretty much normal life. Before that there was a never ending tension of will I have another seizure and when?
So now it's just the never-ending tension of when will you crash again, and how much will it hurt...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
somehow, I don't think that's going to be an issue for jdcamb

:D
Counsel has routinely advised me from acting in a unlawful manner. Or associating with those who cannot control their unlawful mannerisms. I have no issues currently. I drove around for a week with a expired inspection sticker to qualify. Driving out of the repair shop with a properly inspected vehicle was strangely cathartic I must admit....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Went into town to see the wife's nieces new place and figured Indian sounded good so we hit a joint on 21st downtown.

The little old Indian gal working the front was so sweet. She gave us two road beers for supporting them during this tough time. The food was seriously the best Indian I've had. Tipped 25% because she was so gracious, turned out the food was totally worth it.

PXL_20210105_035449198.jpg