Quantcast

¿■□♡◇tuesday....vacation fucked...gfmr◇♡□■¿

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
yesterday was mentally exhausting. I was planning on an after work ride but there was no way I was going to be able to focus and ride safely so instead I went for a 4.3 mile hike around a lake. That worked. Hanging with the dogs and drinking coffee at sunrise is kind of nice

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Android 9 gives me the ability to silence my alarm without knowing. Only 38 minutes later than usual, still an hour before anyone else.

Continuing to be the bad guy and call the new tool shit out loud. The dude in charge of the rollout is telling management it's all good while I have been stuck for a week blocked on basic functionality.

Paid by the hour... :drag:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Worked late to cover for a sick guy, nothing like a 12 hour day... Came home to Haley passed out on the couch in her underwear and Wifey pissed off. Apparently Hannah is sick and possibly having an adverse reaction to dairy. Giddy. Haley was in full shithead mode and not listening to Wifey at all last night.

I need to get the M repairs done so that I can sell it and start working on my "what's next" game. Miata is a solid play currently, which Wifey is actually on board with. I need to figure out what it takes to make it street legal. From what I can identify, it's confirming seat belts, installing a cat, and street tires. Other option is copious amounts of go-karting.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yes! I will go kart with you, stoney. Much more sane, this.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Currently 300 miles down the Alcan Hwy, looking to pound out more today. Should be in the Yukon Territories tonight. BTW, Canada is big. And as sparsely populated as it’s 35M person population would indicate.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
not google Boulder. they have google via the internet now!
My grandma tells me you get to the googles by clicking on the Internet Explorer icon, then typing in "please send me to the google" in the MSN search bar

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Proud of kiddo last night. I went on a two hour road ride, thought he was going to have cereal or microwave yakisoba for dinner...he decided to have seared scallops in butter, lemon juice, and garlic. He found a recipe from Alton Brown, and did it up. Smelled so good when I got home, but he didn't make any extra...little bastard.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Hectic week is hectic. Two year old was sick yesterday, so stayed home with him. At least he was relatively chill and pretty much laid on the couch all day. My oldest is 5 and just started his first day of Kindergarten today, which just seems crazy. It's scary how fast it all seems to go. He was nervous but ended up in class with one of the kids that he went to summer camp with, so once he saw his friend, he relaxed quite a bit.