Quantcast

¿■□♡◇turdsday gfmr◇♡□■¿

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
@Serial Midget Know anything about the hot springs up in Bozeman? The gf and i will be rolling through next week & may soak.
Bozeman Hot Springs (recently renovated, live music on Thur/Sun, indoor and outdoor pools, wet and dry sauna)
http://bozemanhotsprings.co

Norris Hot Springs (BEER, food and better 'atmosphere' and live music in a geodesic dome most nights, one 'bigish' pool.
https://norrishotsprings.com/

Chico Hot Springs (BEER, food and close to Yellowstone/Gardiner Entrance i.e. south of Livingston, and nightly music at bar, two pools)
https://www.chicohotsprings.com/

Feel free to message me with any more specific questions re: camping/hiking/biking etc.

I'm in Island Park ID (not quite) full time for the summer if you're driving up that way (i.e. through Driggs), 2 blocks off the Henry's Fork/Big Springs and in Bozeman a day or two a week.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Bozeman Hot Springs (recently renovated, live music on Thur/Sun, indoor and outdoor pools, wet and dry sauna)
http://bozemanhotsprings.co

Norris Hot Springs (BEER, food and better 'atmosphere' and live music in a geodesic dome most nights, one 'bigish' pool.
https://norrishotsprings.com/

Chico Hot Springs (BEER, food and close to Yellowstone/Gardiner Entrance i.e. south of Livingston, and nightly music at bar, two pools)
https://www.chicohotsprings.com/

Feel free to message me with any more specific questions re: camping/hiking/biking etc.

I'm in Island Park ID (not quite) full time for the summer if you're driving up that way (i.e. through Driggs), 2 blocks off the Henry's Fork/Big Springs and in Bozeman a day or two a week.
Sweet! thanks for the beta.
heading up through Missoula then back home through Bozeman

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ford is bringing the Mondeo wagon to the US as the Fusion Wagon. Very interesting...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Imagine that first vomit-inducing dump and nowhere to go to hide from it.

Think about that.
Can’t say I’ve had any that even approach that level of offensiveness.

I did pass by a woman and her daughter yesterday, one of which dropped a top 5 stankiest farts in the aisle and I was unable to pass.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
@Montana rider will know far more than I and is usually happy to share his knowledge - I only know that they frown on pretending underwear is swimwear.

We must RIDE. Are you bringing bikes? Would be kick ass to hit a trail if that is in your schedule.
naw. not bringing bikes. mostly hiking. hitting a wedding in Missoula. I will hit you up when our plans & itinerary firm up!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Made a new friend last night... this Sweetheart Underwing was just hanging out on our bedroom door.

Packing to go up to Targhee Fest.
Gonna be stinky this weekend...got a 40 miler on tap for tomorrow, followed by a lift served day early Saturday.

The music lineup is a little too...hippie? For me this year, but I am sure there will be some great music.
https://www.grandtarghee.com/event/targhee-fest/
Was supposed to go, then missed the window of purchasing reasonably (but still expensive) priced tickets, so now am not going. Sad.

Ford is bringing the Ranger back in a Raptor version. Very interesting...
FTFY.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
hello.

It's not going to be in the 90s today!
but that's only because it's supposed to pour rain just about when I'm ready to try and ride. Hmfph.
Rain just found us. I've a friend flying in from the east coast, picking up a GG demo and supposed to be here to ride in an hour...

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Im very discerning with BBQ but for some reason trust your judgement based on the name.
I agree and am not a BBQ person. But my drive through missoula at lunch time brought me there. I told karla to google "the best place to eat in missoula" Google spat out the P.I.G. Other good options are to ask local cops as they like good lunch spots that dont spit in food. Or just local peeps in general. But funny story about the P.I.G., while we were eating our burnt ends sandwich with our daughter. Karla says to me "are you listening to this?" To which i just had. The next table guy was telling a graphic tale of sex with a girl and how she then accused him of rape, then later got a call from the local clinic saying he had been exposed to the clap. Then had the clap. This other old lady looked mortified. So music comes on loudly and i go to the bathroom. The owner looks at me as i walk in off the patio and says "is the music too loud?" to which i respond "no it drown out that dudes rape chlamydia story quite well". I go into bathroom and she goes outside. When i exit bathroom the owner responds "you wernt kidding, im so sorry". I said the sandwich was awesome. As were leaving the chef comes out and asks us how our meal was. We told him it was great but the patrons are questionable. The chef says "ya the rape chlamydia guy, who is he?" So we pointed him out and left.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I agree and am not a BBQ person. But my drive through missoula at lunch time brought me there. I told karla to google "the best place to eat in missoula" Google spat out the P.I.G. Other good options are to ask local cops as they like good lunch spots that dont spit in food. Or just local peeps in general. But funny story about the P.I.G., while we were eating our burnt ends sandwich with our daughter. Karla says to me "are you listening to this?" To which i just had. The next table guy was telling a graphic tale of sex with a girl and how she then accused him of rape, then later got a call from the local clinic saying he had been exposed to the clap. Then had the clap. This other old lady looked mortified. So music comes on loudly and i go to the bathroom. The owner looks at me as i walk in off the patio and says "is the music too loud?" to which i respond "no it drown out that dudes rape chlamydia story quite well". I go into bathroom and she goes outside. When i exit bathroom the owner responds "you wernt kidding, im so sorry". I said the sandwich was awesome. As were leaving the chef comes out and asks us how our meal was. We told him it was great but the patrons are questionable. The chef says "ya the rape chlamydia guy, who is he?" So we pointed him out and left.
:eek: :eek: :eek: Are you sure this wasn't Great Falls?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
That's funny, one of my wife's clients told us a story about sitting next to Kanye and Kim at a local BBQ place (big hole BBQ). He didn't know who they were, (he's Australian) he was working on a laptop but couldn't because they were nearly yelling complaining about private jets, and how they couldn't get their Bentley out in JH in time for their party.
He thought they were the most obnoxious people in the world.
The owner told them who they were, and that they had catered Kanyes album drop.
Different kinds of trash.

Last edited:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
oh lort