Quantcast

¿?¿?¿? ¿You awake?? ¿?¿?¿?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
LMAO hey what is up! I am not sure if I have to poop, so I think I'll just sit at my desk until that builds a little more. I rolled my fat lazy ass out of bed at 5:15 for a five mile run before work. It sure is a nice morning outside.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Trying to put together a ride tomorrow on the longest/steepest trail around here. Lets see if anyone signs up for the adventure...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I finished up season three of Stranger Things last night. Good times. I don't get these binge watchers. It took me a month to get through the eight episodes.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
My 4 year old typically would march in after waking around 7 then snuggle quietly with me for maybe 15 minutes each morning. But lately she marches in, says hi, then marches out to play.

:sad panda:

I will have to train the baby to do this when she gets older.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work part day. Looks like I'm dropping Haley shortly, working until 11-ish, then hopefully getting int a few hours with @Nick on the bike. Have to be back by 3:30 to pick her up though.

My 4 year old typically would march in after waking around 7 then snuggle quietly with me for maybe 15 minutes each morning. But lately she marches in, says hi, then marches out to play.

:sad panda:

I will have to train the baby to do this when she gets older.
I don't give Haley that option. Good mornings start once I open the door; I need sleep.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Maid of the Mist was fun, wetter than I remembered. Now to run some errands and drive for a bit. Tomorrow we should be in VT.

Last night may well be the last night we sleep at a Walmart. A sad, yet probably positive change in my life trajectory.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
wfh briefly this AM while wife had Dr appt, stopped at the local coffee roaster on the way in. good stuff. now for CBT to run out the clock for friderp.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
At the bottom of our ride yesterday, we passed a ranger stopped alongside a mountain biker. There's been some conflict at this park lately, so we were thinking the ranger was giving the rider a talkin' to. As we slowed to pass, I asked if everything was okay, and they replied "Oh yeah... we're just checking out this bull up here!"

Wait. What? Huh? A bull? Like... a full-grown adult male cow?

Well no shit... :rofl:

CC: @stoney @Nick @6thElement @Toshi @SkaredShtles I guess the horses aren't at the top of he "Yield Triangle" anymore... I'd give that dude some space.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
what you getting and how much?

we are paying the summer camp up the hill $200 for a cord of pine. gonna supplement with hardwood we gather.
4 cords, seasoned hardwood (apparently this year it is mostly oak). 16-18 length. $250/cord delivered. i've also got a cord+ of ash split, and probably another 3 waiting to be split.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
4 cords, seasoned hardwood (apparently this year it is mostly oak). 16-18 length. $250/cord delivered. i've also got a cord+ of ash split, and probably another 3 waiting to be split.
damn. colorado is expensive as hell of course
How much do yall go through a winter. I imagine its cold & long up there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
damn. colorado is expensive as hell of course
How much do yall go through a winter. I imagine its cold & long up there.
the most we've gone through in a single season is a little over 3 cords (and normally we'll order 3 cords, sometimes have some carry over. one year we only burned about 2 cords), but that was a particularly cold winter. i'll started burning as early as october and will go as late as april, but its usually november through march that we are burning consistently on a daily / nightly basis. we got the extra cord this year because my wife is going to be home full time.

point of reference, i have family in Maine (central / rural). They typically will go through 6-8 cords a winter. however its not uncommon for them to go through as much as 10 cords. then again, these are people who have wood lots.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got some Chinese food for lunch. What I thought was sweet green pepper, is in fact some sort of death hot pepper. I am now dying a slow death in my office. It is making me sweat. Dayum.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Got some Chinese food for lunch. What I thought was sweet green pepper, is in fact some sort of death hot pepper. I am now dying a slow death in my office. It is making me sweat. Dayum.
I've come across some jalapenos in Thai and Chinese dishes that have been *unbelievably* hot. I don't know where they get their jalapenos... but I'd like to know. :homer:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

Damn..... i get mine for five bucks a cord, a half hour to fortyfive minute drive, and a couple hours of work..... almost always been down ling enough its ready to burn.

I really need to start selling firewood.

Are these cords of wood at least split at that price???