Quantcast

¿?¿? Nobody awake ?¿?¿

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Came across a new (to me) song last night that while catchy as all hell, when listening to the actual lyrics was a dead reminder of a time period just before I met Wifey. Shit that was in the "I'd rather forget it" time period... It's by one of Wifey's new favorite artists too, so it's being played a lot around the house. It's a long-term sore topic, so not one that I can really bring up as to why it would be nice to stop hearing it played. Ugh... Hopefully she finds a new favorite song or artist soon.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Came across a new (to me) song last night that while catchy as all hell, when listening to the actual lyrics was a dead reminder of a time period just before I met Wifey. Shit that was in the "I'd rather forget it" time period... It's by one of Wifey's new favorite artists too, so it's being played a lot around the house. It's a long-term sore topic, so not one that I can really bring up as to why it would be nice to stop hearing it played. Ugh... Hopefully she finds a new favorite song or artist soon.
Just start playing Power Trip

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

Triggered by mention of a hoodie, eh?

I am at work, 7-4. Maybe 20% of staff in the hallways not wearing masks despite our hospital's mandate to do so. Idiots.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Triggered by mention of a hoodie, eh?

I am at work, 7-4. Maybe 20% of staff in the hallways not wearing masks despite our hospital's mandate to do so. Idiots.
secretly punish them....put maga bumperstickers on their cars....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ugh. Supposed to be meeting a vendor right now for a new project and the dude no showed.

Don't care how good your product or cost is, if you do that you're immediately going to bottom of the totem pole. Especially for a first visit and introduction.

:banghead:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Doc says my fractures are probably 27 years old and likely that I did no new permanent damage to the shoulder. Apparantly I was just being a pussy. A few weeks of rest and hopefully the torn muscles and such will tighten back up and I will be back to the same marginally healthy state I was in a week ago.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Doc says my fractures are probably 27 years old and likely that I did no new permanent damage to the shoulder. Apparantly I was just being a pussy. A few weeks of rest and hopefully the torn muscles and such will tighten back up and I will be back to the same marginally healthy state I was in a week ago.
So basically the doc told you to rub some dirt on it? That's a good doc.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My auto-correct requires a 220 line.
Sorry, all trips to EU have been cancelled.

Rode with a buddythis evening. We cut through chunk like butter and dirt was of the hero variety. 11 miles at 8mph moving average, I am le tired. I may or may not be in a romantic relationship with my SG VertStar Magic Mary.