Quantcast

¿?¿? Saturday ?¿?¿

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got up early while the rest of the family was still sleeping and worked in the garden until now. Crazy mild and sunny so all about the outside today.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Power came back on as we were putting kids to bed last night. Slept pretty well. Kids last soccer game pushed to next weekend. Will figure out today's agenda while I coffee.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Tired. Study.

I have to figure out how to get our old washing machine out of the house and the new one from the van to the laundry room. Could prove to be amusing.
Got a rental/HD/Lowe's anywhere nearby? Just get a dolly for the day.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Hit mah Power Zones last night. Slept ok. More importantly, Baby Aya did as well.

TPMS light service and family photos on docket today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Facepalm. MIl1 uses a Paypal CC because she feels it's more secure that a normal CC (no idea, don't ask). Got a notice in the mail that all her points were transferred elsewhere. While questioning her about it yesterday, she said that she's been calling the CC company about it but still hasn't talk to PayPal. Asked her to log in to check the transaction logs there and she can't remember the last time that she has been onto the website. BUT! she got an email a few weeks ago to reset her password. I'm betting that her account was breached. This is now the second time that this has happened in 2 years. I'm working to get the phone number for the investment accounts switched to me to be a third-step to the authentication process.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My little brother is convinced he can tell when it's a no wipe immaculate delivery. He's also pretty crusty, so that's no surprise.
When I was doing my business up at Grayson Highlands on a backpacking trip I thought about something you posted about trying to wipe peanut butter out of shag carpeting. Sometimes there just isn’t enough toilet paper, no matter how much you pack.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
When I was doing my business up at Grayson Highlands on a backpacking trip I thought about something you posted about trying to wipe peanut butter out of shag carpeting. Sometimes there just isn’t enough toilet paper, no matter how much you pack.
Pro tip, if you are going to use leaves, make sure they are green and pliable. I made the mistake once of getting a crunchy leaf in the mix, and it broke apart into a million tiny razor blades that destroyed my undercarriage more and more with every stride.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Pro tip, if you are going to use leaves, make sure they are green and pliable. I made the mistake once of getting a crunchy leaf in the mix, and it broke apart into a million tiny razor blades that destroyed my undercarriage more and more with every stride.
Leaves would definitely be a last resort. I carry a portable bidet if things get really bad.

One of these:

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just shipped my old DVO fork off to someone in Grand Junction. Bon voyage, safe travels.

Now to go find somewhere quick to ride. It's been pissing rain all night and morning so conditions are less than favorable. And it's chilly.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Leaves would definitely be a last resort. I carry a portable bidet if things get really bad.

One of these:

I had to use rocks once in an emergency situation in the desert in Perú.
That was….fun
You're supposed to use three seashells.