Quantcast

¿?¿? Saturday ?¿?¿

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So not a chunk of shale then?

and @stevew surely you got my seashells reference?

uhhh....nope....never seen that movie

the one time i came close to shitting myself on the beach in california i brown capped it from the beach back up to the porta john at the trailhead and ripped up a spare tshirt for the lack of tp.....gildan cotton tees are your friend.....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Had to blow some some mud about half way down a long shuttle in Pisgah.
okay didn't need that part

Made since, they're polished smooth.
can't argue with science

One rock, multiple wipes.
there we go

Just dip the rock in the water as needed.
coal and pork industry perspective on 'downstream', gotcha

So anyway, I keep a small bag of kleenex tissues in my backpack because it's seems kinda obvious to me to do this and avoid all this really scary butt stuff (IE: not the good kind!)

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I used to carry some rolled up tp in a plastic bag for years in my camelback, but in 100s of rides, I never needed it. Poop before you ride, you weirdos.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I used to carry some rolled up tp in a plastic bag for years in my camelback, but in 100s of rides, I never needed it. Poop before you ride, you weirdos.
'when nature calls'

your bitch ass better answer!!!

For real though if I do anything before 10am (ski, pedal, ride a motorized thing) it's gonna happen whether I force the sphinx or not. I blame two decades of working in an office driving biological adaptation on a coffee schedule but it is what it is. I'm powerless to resist. And I never stuck no rock up my butt (for poop at least).

I can tell you where not to walk on a few mountains in canada however..... But they have socialized medicine, IE: broad leafed deciduous plants

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
okay didn't need that part

can't argue with science

there we go

coal and pork industry perspective on 'downstream', gotcha

So anyway, I keep a small bag of kleenex tissues in my backpack because it's seems kinda obvious to me to do this and avoid all this really scary butt stuff (IE: not the good kind!)
*endurbrofannypack