Quantcast

<¿> Sattiday <?>

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Skiing with Haley today.

Woke up sans alarm to a FTS nightmare. We had a family Google meetings yesterday and my grandpa had a nasty cough. He's had one for years(throat damage), so we're less concerned about it. Dream was got a jt call with my sister from my Mom in her very serious British monotone, voice "grandpa's still sick and it's getting worse". Good fucking morning! Have a great day! Hope this doesn't bother you all day long. FTS.

Wifey's mom really has a nasty cough that hasn't been getting better over the last week and isn't get better. It woke me up a few times last night. I think I'm going to push her to go get a test today once I've gotten home. She's had coughing issues from the nasty shit growing in her old appt, but it largely went away since she's been here.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Day 1 of a preventative province-wide month-long lock down. No snow to play on. Kids on their devices :/ not sure how this will end.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
after yesterday's meltagedon, now snowing again! Will attempt a ride on the fatbike with a temporary fix for my once again screwed rear hub . We'll see how that goes.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Had Christmas dinner with my 2 person circle of safe friends. Ribeyes, all the sides, pie, and a snort of 18yr Whistlepig double malt Rye.
Today I got nothin'.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Long road ride yesterday, bison steaks on the grill for dinner, one of the wife's favourite films, Die Hard last night. Currently watching the Man Utd game from early this morning and then I think another long road ride once it warms up.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Snowed last night and its about to snow again. Going to try to for a phatttt bike ride later, when the ladyfriends parents leave.

Also enjoying this province wide lock down with @slyfink , though we were already in lock down before, so not much is changing over here.

I ate too much sausage stuffing and broccoli yesterday.

It also looks like I left half my beer outside last night. Derp. Shits frozen yo.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Finally played some meaningful time on RDR2 last night. It is ok, I guess.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
yesterday consisted of watching two janes garner movies.....marlowe and they kill their masters....and steve mcqueens last movie...hunter..

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Back after a lot of driving around for Christmas. I had to drink an imperial stout to decompress after only getting very little time with my dying father in law and spending a day with my day who have seen better days too and fell in the kitchen trying to find a tylenol.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
:wave:

An abundance of ribeye and whiskey was consumed here as well. I also suspect not much will get done today. Slow morning for sure.
My favorites!!!!

Quiet Christmas here waiting for my results. I'm negative (hooray and phew). Gifts were opened, spiked eggnog and wine were drank and cookies were consumed. There was also a breakfast bake and bacon, but that's all the cooking I did for the big day. Tonight we will have prime rib and oven roasted brussel sprouts with some whiskey.

crashmtb

Chimp
Dec 14, 2020
Snowed last night and its about to snow again. Going to try to for a phatttt bike ride later, when the ladyfriends parents leave.

Also enjoying this province wide lock down with @slyfink , though we were already in lock down before, so not much is changing over here.

I ate too much sausage stuffing and broccoli yesterday.

It also looks like I left half my beer outside last night. Derp. Shits frozen yo.
One of my cousins+her husband & infant went with my aunt and uncle from Manitoba to their cottage near lake of the wood/kenora, because we‘re in Mountain Dew code red lockdown here. No lockdown in Ontario Christmas Eve/Christmas, so “perfectly legal”. The same turkey dinner in MB would cost $1292 a person.
Everyone seems to be fine finding reasons why the rules don’t apply to them.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Son of a :rant:

Bashguide doesn't bolt right on, cause I need the special Yeti ISCG adapter. Rather than make 2 holes on the frame that are ISCG compliant, we have two random holes that you can bolt shit to so that it becomes ISCG. You've got to be kidding. :rant:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Son of a :rant:

Bashguide doesn't bolt right on, cause I need the special Yeti ISCG adapter. Rather than make 2 holes on the frame that are ISCG compliant, we have two random holes that you can bolt shit to so that it becomes ISCG. You've got to be kidding. :rant:
They made it future proof - ready for a new standard that will never come. :D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Been trying since 4pm to get a nipple to drop back through the hole rather than completely strip down and redo brand new tubeless setup complete with inserts. Fell in during spoke replacement, despite that being the one thing I swore I wouldn't let fucking happen.

Patience at an all time high today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Been trying since 4pm to get a nipple to drop back through the hole rather than completely strip down and redo brand new tubeless setup complete with inserts. Fell in during spoke replacement, despite that being the one thing I swore I wouldn't let fucking happen.

Patience at an all time high today.
Surgical forceps?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Been trying a few different methods, none successful:

1) shake and pray
2) use toothpick through the spoke hole to get it to fall in, skinny end first
3) toothpick with double-sided gorilla tape wrapped around the end to get it to stick

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Been trying a few different methods, none successful:

1) shake and pray
2) use toothpick through the spoke hole to get it to fall in, skinny end first
3) toothpick with double-sided gorilla tape wrapped around the end to get it to stick
Got a flexible piece of wire (piece of guitar string maybe)? Might be easier to fish around in the rim cavity with that.

Or some shaped picks. The right angle or slight offset may work too.

Last edited: